I am going broke. Too many movies

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
I own over 1700 DVD's that have taken me over 9 years to collect. After making my last entry in my Movie database, I released at the rate I have been acquiring HD and BD movies, in eight years I will own an additional 1600 movies at the cost of near 32,000.00.

My current HD collection:

Owned12 MonkeysBackdraftBatman BeginsBlazing SaddlesCharlie and the Chocolate FactoryExcaliburGoodfellasGrand PrixHappy GilmoreMission: ImpossibleMission: ImpossibleMission: Impossible IIMission: Impossible IIIPitch BlackRed DragonSerenitySleepy HollowSpace CowboysSpartacusThe Adventures of Robin HoodThe Chronicles of RiddickThe Polar ExpressThe SearchersThe ThingTim Burton's Corpse BrideTroyUnder SiegeUnforgivenVan Helsing

In DeliveryV for VendettaOn-OrderDigital Video Essentials HD-DVD
Water WorldMutiny on the Bounty King Kong Forbidden Planet: Ultimate Collector's Edition Digital Video Essentials HD-DVD (DVD & HD DVD Combo) An American Werewolf In LondonThe MummySuperman II: The Richard Donner Cut Superman ReturnsSuperman: The Movie

(Corrected count and cost. Original post was too low. I have been collecting HD less time then I originally thought)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
now, the real trick is to know whether or not you have actually watched all of your collection

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
I've cut back a lot with the holidays approaching. The only things I'm definately buying on release day are the Superman discs, The Grinch, Christmas Vacation, Miami Vice, and X-Men 3. Santa will have to take care of the rest.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I've learned thru my collecting of DVD's and I'm applying it to HD-DVD Now, I don't need to own every title. I'm only buying movies that I truely want to Own and One I know I'll rewatch on a heavy Basis, my favorite films

So far I have

Bourne Supremacy
12 Monkey's
Batman Begins
Serenity
Spartacus

I Have the Superman Films on order, Casablanca , and Forbidden planet

I'd like Unforgiven, dazed and confused, and Under Siege at some point, but thats about it

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaywess