What's new

I am auditioning T-1 Towers from Rutledge Audio Designs(my comments) (1 Viewer)

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I got them Saturday Brian Bunge from RAD brought them over and hooked them up. Brian's customer service is the best. I love the look of the towers they have a nice finish and design. I really like the rounded look compared to the squared corners. They also have a nice base at the bottom. My only problem so far is I can't decide on what finish to go with. I love the look of the maple but my entertainment center is black as well as my tv and components. I can get them in black but the maple looks much nicer. I like stuff to match but I'm gonna let my wife decide which finish since she was the one that wanted to get new speakers. As for sound they sound great. Much more clear than my former speakers. I can especially tell a difference when the shells are falling in The Matrix lobby scene.He also brought a sub with him that not sure which one but it is outstanding. If you have any questions about them he will be looking in to answer them for you. I will be pairing them with a RAD C-1 center and two micros for the rear. At first I wasn't sure about the Micros looking at them on line but seeing them in person changed my mind. I thought they were going to be to big but they are perfect size and great sound to be so small. If you have any questions ask away if I can't answer them I know Brian can. To sum it up I love these speakers. David

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I had Cerwin Vegas 12" floorstanders up front and bookshelfs in the rear and a acoustic research center and my sub was also Cerwin Vega. They sounded ok to me but now I wouldn't go back.

george king

Supporting Actor
I'll second the recommendation for Brian. He is a great guy, and a real pleasure to deal with. His craftsmanship and customer service are second to none.

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Bunnyhugs is a good man here on the forums, I'd like to listen to his designs one of these days.

Seems to be one of the few to offer tiny DIY type speakers.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Michael,

The towers, monitors, and center are kits which we have modified (mainly for lower frequency extension) to our own specs. They use Vifa, Peerless, and proprietary drivers. The Micros use Tang Band drivers and are a joint effort between Hank Frankenberg and myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks