What's new

I absolutely can't wait for 'Medal of Honor: Allied Assault'! (1 Viewer)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
That's an aspect of online multiplayer gaming I can't stand. A fourteen year old or two will always be in there ruining the game be it not playing by the rules of using a cheat patch. I much prefer online gaming amongst a trusted bunch using either my PC, or anothers, as the host.

We should all definately try this soon.

Captain 'Danger' Dan

-- of the 101st

Ike

Screenwriter
SPOILERS! Don't read on, unless you've beat the game!

Well, just beat it. I agree that if nothing else, it should have become CGI at the end for the explosion, since the game doesn't handle fire or explosions well at all. A longer ending would have been nicer, maybe some dialogue, something. It felt rushed. But, a fantastic last level. The idea of putting on the gas mask was great (but thankfully used sparingly!).

Overall, I'd give the game an 8.7. Strong.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Possible spoilers!!
When I finally got outside at the end I spent 20 minutes trying to get the damn gate open!!:)
The blood patch really adds to the game!!
The game reall awards smart play. When you learn to walk silently through the snow/sniper level it's WAY easier than running.
Just to say this ... I HATED the sniper level!!
9/10
Brent L

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Boy, this is one incredible game!
I LOVED the sniper level. The terrain design and music was IIIIIIIIINCREDIBLE. I agree it would get very frustrating if you tried to rush it. But if you take your time - that is one awesome gaming experience.
I wish the Omaha Beach level was longer.
I was really impressed with the music and sound design in all of the levels. Really great!
The single player is much better than Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but the multiplayer doesn't even come close! I just wish Nerve would release some more objective maps. The current ones are getting really boring.

SHAWN SZILEZY

Stunt Coordinator
Fellow HTFers,
I have beaten RtCW 3 times now and I am looking to pick up MOH:AA. From the posts above, it sounds like I will not be disappointed. Can anyone tell me where to get the best price? Thx in advance. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread