What's new

I’m in agony! (1 Viewer)

AllanN

Supporting Actor
My Star Wars Definitive Collection LD’s arrived on Tuesday but my LD player will not arrive until next Tuesday. Just figured id share the pain. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
You think that's bad? My Star Wars Trilogy Widescreen VHS pack arrived yesterday, and A New Hope was nothing but static. I paid for second day shipping, now I have to ship the whole thing back UPS ground and I'm betting the new one will come UPS ground too.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Ouch, I hope the same does not happen to me. Your 2 Day Air is goign to turn into 2 Week Ground. Either the LD player does not work or the LD's are bad. Although I inspected all of them and they look fine to me. But they are the first LD's I have ever owned.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Man, that's nothing guys. My beer fridge is nearly empty.
Peace Out~:D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Ron--more where that came from, bro'. My solution is to overstock. Even here in SoCal one never knows when he might be snowed in or something. So, I buy lots and lots and lots of beer. Plan ahead, Ron--just like Mom always told ya! :)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I know, I know, my funding has dropped off considerably because of those 3 Adcom amps I just bought + the cables to hook'em all up with.
HT...Beer...HT...Beer...HT, damn, damn, damn!:confused:
I'm hitting up my local supply shop on my way home tonight. I usually do have overstock, but I've let it dwindle. It'd be a true travesty if I ran out of beer, oh, just the thought sends chills up my spine.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Holadem: Receivers are more important than living-room furniture. Thought you knew that. Beer is, too. :)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Yeah, you can sit on empty beer cases. Or, better yet, full ones, back stock:)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
You wanna talk agony? Not only do I have the Star Wars dilemna, but there's an unopened copy of Black Hawk Down sitting in a bag in my sister's closet. Unfortunately, we can't watch it till Sunday because it's a Father's Day gift.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Although I dont share the same passion for beer as you Ron, by beer fridge is EMPTY!!!! Spent to much money that I dont really have on SW LD's:) $150, SW Soundtrack:) $40, LD Player:) $60, new JBL N38 Mains:), N-Center:), 4xN24's:) for surround and surround back $450 All that = no beer:frowning: money and no socal life:frowning: till payday

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Bummer Allen. But hey, look at the bright side, you have some new toys to play with.
My beer fridge is now fully stocked with some;
Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen
Flying Dog Ale
Full Sail Amber
Steelhead Extra Stout
Pyramid IPA
Sam's Oatmeal stout
Ahhhh, I am now compelte:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks