What's new

Human Finger found in Wendy's Chili (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Not to mention the fact that people lost their jobs as part of the fallout. Truly disgusting

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Wendy's, and the employees who lost work or their jobs, should be mounting a lawsuit against her for all the lost revenue, plus punitive damages. While she may not be able to pay all the damages, she will be broke the rest of her life as a result, and deservingly so.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Er, is anyone else still wondering where the hell the finger came from? :)

It seems to me that at a minimum this nut job a) stole medical waste b) tampered with a corpse or c) committed a serious assault on somebody. It isn't like you can just walk down to "Digits'R'Us" and pick up a human finger.

Regards,

Joe

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

I hear a pissed off Wendy's spokesman got a bunch for cheap just so he could get his name in the news instead of the deceased, yet used often, Dave Thomas. :D He offers them now as mixins for the shakes in an effort to copy McDonalds.

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
The best thing Wendys can do is use it in a new marketing campaign.

Have a commercial of some one licking their fingers after eating some chili :)

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
WWAY-TV3 (one of Wilmington, NC's two local news stations) reports:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What happened to getting the statements of witnesses, then doing the decent thing and returning the finger, so that a hospital could try to sew it back on?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I don't think you could successfully reattach a finger that has been through so much.

Generally, you need a clean cut and need to do it soon. Even under the best of circumstances, results are mixed.

D. Scott MacDonald

Supporting Actor

I wonder what the legality of this is. Since neither the restaurant nor the cashier has the right to sell another employee's body part without their express permission, I would guess that the sale is void.

Either way, the guy is an absolute slime for not returning the finger when the hospital called him wanting it so they can re-attach it. I doubt that this guy will get any money from a lawsuit since a jury is not likely to be very sympathetic to him when the man without the finger tells his story. Whatever this guy was thinking, it will certainly backfire on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks