What's new

Hulk, The (Widescreen) 2003 - Screenshots (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I had no problems with the hulk cgi... and so did the rest of the hulk fans.
I don;t see why you must come in here and crap the thread about the fake hulk. If you don't like the movie then talk elsewhere.
JACOB

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
As opposed to what? He looks as real as any other CG character I've seen. He's biologically unrealistic, I suppose, but that was purposeful.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I finally saw the movie tonight on DVD. I have to say that the movie is much better the second time. I still have some problems with the movie. First I don’t like the comic book style editing. I’m talking about the images in the images. It doesn’t work for films, it’s very distracting. It just took me out of the movie and drama each time they used it. I also have some problems with the father/son story which is supposedly the strong point of the movie. I don’t connect with it that much.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I like the split screen stuff. I thought it was a very interesting touch.. the movie was more drama then action. It was my favorite movie of the summer. I have seen it many times.

JACOB

jonathan_govols

Stunt Coordinator
Just imagine how bad the full screen edition is going to look with all of the comic book style editing. If this movie were 2.35:1 this would be the worst fullscreen version in the history of film (Of course every pan and scan edition is the worst too :) )

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
they might show the split screen in letterbox then the other regular part of the movie be full screen.

JACOB

Dave-Q-H

Agent
I was just about to ask if any of you guys got an insert because I didn't. I'm more bothered about the lack of trailers, though - i find that inexcusable :thumbsdown:

on the upside, it is amazing to see Ang Lee raging in the mocap suit! that quiet man has a deep well of anger within him! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks