What's new

Hugh Grant's About a boy 10/22 (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-...002/08_12.html
Just in from Universal are the full specs for the 10/22 debut of About a Boy, the sleeper Hugh Grant hit. Available in both widescreen and full screen versions with English 5.1 Dolby Digital surround tracks, plus extras including a making-of featurette, deleted scenes with commentary by the Weitz Brothers, outtakes, 2 music videos, "Killing Me Softly" sing-along karaoke, "English to English" dictionary, "Santa's Super Sleigh" lyrics, production notes, filmographies and trailers. Retail is $24.95.

MichaelAW

Second Unit
I just saw this one a few weeks ago, and having read the novel a few years ago, had high expectations. They were easily met and surpassed (despite completely redoing the third act in the film, the rest of it was amazingly faithful to the novel).
We'll be getting this one. :emoji_thumbsup:

Adrian_P

Stunt Coordinator
Saw this film about two weeks ago. Absolutely loved it. So far is probably one of my favorites of the year alongside Minority Report. Will definately pick this up, but I was hoping for a few more special features.

Tim Ke

Stunt Coordinator
yeah, i was kind of expecting a commentary (a la America Pie). Unfortunately, it looks like it's only over the deleted scenes...

Pete M

Stunt Coordinator
Wow... what a terrible cover. Could they make the promotional quotes any larger?? Great movie, terrible cover.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Nice. :emoji_thumbsup: Looks like 10/22 will be a big movie day for me, with Y Tu Mama Tambien coming out on dvd too.
Missed this at the theaters, so with only good word-of-mouth on this movie, I'm anxious to buy About A Boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks