What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

Huge Subwoofer F/S, F/T 120db @ 20Hz in a big room (1 Viewer)

Eric Eash

Second Unit
moving into a smaller HT room is forcing me to sell my beloved DIY sub. this thread is a good source of info on it and i recommend reading it if you are interested. http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/...d.php?t=161934 and i can answer questions via email as well. the sub is amazing. it will play extreme bass, down to 10Hz and below. on an uncalibrated RS meter, i recorded over 100db at 1m with a steady 10Hz signal, no bottoming. calibrated that equals over 120db, at 10hz. i always had it crossed over at 60hz, and it really blended amazing with my onix rockets, even for music. tuned to 15-16Hz, i was able to eq it with the bfd flat from 80hz to 10hz. this sub will sound great, movies or music. I will include a QSC pro amp which can put out either 450watts to each driver which is how i ran it, or 1450 watts bridged to both. also included is a behringer feedback destroyer. pics can be found at the link in my sig. $1500 delivered to anywhere within 100 miles of the state of delaware, or you can arrange shipping and have it shipped, but you pay actual shipping. i can also meet you halfway, or you can drive to me and listen to it or pick it up. i have a bunch of pics i can email and they are also on av123.com forum but the site is down right now. i will also entertain trades on smaller subs, but nothing too small. i still need my monster bass, but i'm thinking most respectful subs will be able to make my 13x10 HT room shake. thanks,

eric eash
[email protected]
302-465-1798

Eric Eash

Second Unit
did i mention it is available for demo and i have more pictures as well, just ask and i can email them to you.

Eric Eash

Second Unit
another bump. i am willing to bring the price down some, but not too much. i need to replace this with another quality sub, just one that is smaller. maybe i'll post a new price shortly.

eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bcrouch1983
Recent bookmarks