What's new

HUGE diffrence between N26's and ND310II? (1 Viewer)

Dustin Wind

Stunt Coordinator
I'll post this here:

Is there HUGE diffrence between N26's and ND310II? I see the size diffrence of the speakers is CRAZY, but will i actually notice the sound diffrence "big time"? I have a pretty bad ear when it comes to things like this and i'm just wondering if it will be worth it or not.

I don't want upgrade and spend all that cash if i don't have to. I just bought all the following...so i figure i better not get "stingy" with the speakers

right now
65" Toshiba HX HDTV
Pioneer 563A DvD
Yamaha 5650
Velodyne 10"

Everything is brand new and gets delivered in the morning except the speakers below...there 1.5 years old or so.
Speakers- JBL:
n-center
N26's
N24's

As someone suggested i should ge the JBL ND310II and use my N26's for the back left and right....and one of my N24's for my BACK center.

I just want to know if i will hear HUGE diffrence when watching movies compated to my N26's.

NicholasTS

Stunt Coordinator
trust me you will! the ND310II's are gigantic speakers with two 10" woofers a mid and a tweeter. Bass response alone is going to blow the n26's away.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks