What's new

Huck, Yogi and Flintstones Coming In November (1 Viewer)

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
Yes, it's true. TVShowsonDVD.com is reporting that "Huckleberry Hound, Season 1", "Yogi Bear: The Complete Series" and "The Flintstones, Season 4" all arrive in video stores on November 15.

What a great Hanna-Barbera day. I am very thrilled about Huck. He is my favorite cartoon character of all time. He's the best.

ChrisPearson

Second Unit
Thanks for the heads up, Greg. Here are the links:

Huckleberry Hound

Yogi Bear

Flintstones

Sadly, it looks like only one episode of Huck and Yogi apiece will be restored with the original bridges and bumpers, but i appreciate how much it would take to restore them all.

I know I'm wishing my life away, but I can't wait till November!

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
Has there been any word if they are also going to release "Yogi's First Christmas" this year?

Paul

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
I haven't heard about a DVD release of "Yogi's First Christmas". If anyone sees something, please let us know.

There will be FIVE episodes on the Huck box set that will be fully reconstructed with bumpers, Kellogg's open and closes and the whole shebang. My source is Jerry Beck and he has stated such at the Animation Forum at www.cartoonresearch.com. Here is the link to his comments:

http://www.animationshow.com/forums/...=ST&f=8&t=2112

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks