What's new

HTPC Software.. (1 Viewer)

JustinCam

Auditioning
Hello all,

I'm wondering what software everyone is using in their HTPC, DVD player, Video Player, Music, what do you find works best and has the best display for a HTPC system..

So if you could share your experiences it would be great, thanks.

Currently I'm using myHTPC, but I'm having a few problems w/ the Remote Wonder integration.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I use theatertek. Posted a review here a few months back.

I don't use any of the commercial "remote" solutions- just bought an IR keyboard, taught the keys to pronto, and have had zero problems.

-Vince

JustinCam

Auditioning
I love my remote wonder.. simply because it's RF.. my HTPC is located in the 'equipment' room.. so I don't have the noise from the PC.. if I went to an IR solution I would have to run a lead with a receiver..

As far as myHTPC I give this program :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: it works excellent.. I got my local IPG up and running along side with local weather, music, etc. the features seem to be endless, navigation is simple, and the display is excellent. It's really a great htpc program solution.. definatly worth a look IMO.. http://www.myhtpc.net

regards,
Justin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks