What's new

HTF's own Gregg Loewen professionaly calibrates my new Toshiba RPTV (1 Viewer)

Tim Hess

Second Unit
Back on the 22 of January, Gregg gave my Panasonic PT-47WX49 the once over. He did a great job.
Well as luck would have it, Gregg was in my neck of the woods this week (last night and today) and he landed a spot on my couch for a couple of days and my set was touched up. It looks great!
Along with the tune up, he graciously replaced the front 'frame' portion of my set as it came 'bent' with a new one I had purchased (Panasonic does not replace sets or parts under warrenty for cosmetic reasons and Circuit City (I know, I know) wanted to replace the set (Gregg had already calibrated it so I didn't want to waste the money trading it in), and really wrecked certain movies (I couldn't take my eyes off it).
If he's in your area, I highly suggest you have him stop by!
:emoji_thumbsup:

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
HI!

Tim it was my pleasure to return. I am glad you are satisfied.

I have attended an ISF seminar and have taken the test, which isnt really a test, it is a pretest that is given to you and you complete during the seminar.

Gregg

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Im just got back home last nite (actually this morning - 2 AM). I will be faxing the test into day and yes then I will be "ISF certified". Not sure if that really means much though.

Gregg

Gregg will be coming to Connecticut this weekend to work on my Toshiba TW40X81 and I can't wait!

All the great things I have heard!

I really can't imagine how much better the picture can get but judging from everyones reviews here I guess the answer is MUCH MUCH better.

Can't wait!

Scott

AlbertH

Stunt Coordinator
any chance of coming to NORTHERN NEW JERSEY this week? I know it's short notice! Tosh 50h81.

I have the honor of having Gregg come to my Connecticut home to work on my Toshiba TW40X81.
Please read my detailed review of Greggs work HERE I also have some photos of Gregg working his magic.
I would be interested in hearing what others think.

AlbertH

Stunt Coordinator
gregg, sorry for not responding to you. my computer at home is down. i still want to reserve my spot in the calibration tour in new jersey. i will paypal you sometime this week.

albert.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Scott that was a excellent webpage you did about Gregg's service.:emoji_thumbsup: But I must admit it makes me very sad:frowning: :rolleyes:I tried to organize a tour from gregg at my location, but the members out here had too many reasons(or excuses) to delay the tour. Either money or time. Like there isn't something else I could spend $600 on too!!.
But this is something that I want very, very bad. So bad that I watch my tv with disgust now, I dont even wanna watch my dvds anymore it's almost like I wish I never heard of Gregg. It's like being told heaven exist but you know your going to hell, its a terrible thing. Damn you Gregg Loewen:angry: :angry:

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Aaaaaah!!!(screamed like a women in a horror movie)
Don't say that unless you mean it!!!!:D Man I'm smiling so hard right now , I feel like a kid that was just told that he's going to Disney World to have sex with Minnie mouse (lol):D Are you really coming? Man look at me I'm acting like a school girl going to a N'synce concert:b .
Oh my god I dont know what to do , dont tell me I'm getting excited for nothing, do I need to do anything until then just let me know man, name it I'll give it my best shot!!!

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Well, first you have to send me your deposit fee ($50). Then you have to post like hell to promote the tour so we can have at least 4 calibrations lined up.
Yes, I have Ohio scheduled in :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks