What's new

HTF unblocked SWEET! (1 Viewer)

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Im more of a heavy lurker here. Posting only semi frequently into the forum. But one day while I was sitting at my desk waiting for another user to call and say they forgot there password, in mid post click, HTF came up blocked by our proxy server. BUMMER! Because I did most of my HTF reading during idle time at work. While for shits and giggles I tried using the IP of the website and got in. I eventually found out that the site got completely unblocked. Someone up at HQ must love me. So im back, if anybody notices.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Hey! I'm unblocked too!! AWESOME!! I've got a reason to come in to work again!

Where do you work, Allan?

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm we must get our blocked list from the same people as the US government!

Now if they would only release Yahoo mail.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Try this, goto my.yahoo.com and add the large mail pane. Then log into my.yahoo.com and lick on [Inbox]. Alternately you can just create a shortcut to that in-box link.

Because mail.yahoo.com is so huge it cannot possibly fit on one server the links to you inbox look something like this.

http://us.f415.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Sho...=Inbox&login=1

The "us.f415" is the specific server that my mailbox is on. Our filter software only blocks "mail.yahoo.com" so us.f415.mail.yahoo.com goes through.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks