What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
BAD GUYS and SING 2 were really good, GRU, not so much. But then again, I love animation.

I could have waited until after release day, but I didn’t.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Excellent 3D!!! Filmed for 3D with 3D cameras, uncut. Great slasher...lots of blood...beware! B locked.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::3dglasses:

1678748638965.png

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I didn't really like it the first time I viewed it but the 3D helped some. I could only make it up to the fat ass Crowe part, then off it went.

3D was quite good, as was the audio and color. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::3dglasses:

1678922316840.png

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
If you like in your face 3D, Treasure of the 4 Crowns is a great choice. I didn't say it was a great movie but it's got more 3D pop outs than any other 3D movie I own.
sddefault.jpg

Artanis

Second Unit
Real Name
Curt
I hate to say it. I really do. But, I think I'm done (as in, finished) with the "comic book" genre.
Unless, of course, Michael Keaton returns as Batman. In the lead. In 3D. With lot's of pop-outs.
Other than that, it's over superheroes.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I don't know much about 3-D releases.

But as I was researching an upcoming Weekly RoundUp, I found this and thought I'd report it here:

Leda

Young newlywed Leda is haunted by strange visions in a hypnotic retelling of the Greek myth. A stunning and eerie journey into fantasy, Samuel Tressler IV's first feature transports the ancient myth of "Leda and the Swan" to the dark forests and deep lakes that surround a mid-19th century mansion. Stereoscopic imagery carries characters and the audience into a realm where dreams, nightmares and memories bleed together. Told without words and filmed almost exclusively in black-and-white, Leda invokes poetry and horror in it's fable of birth, death and other-worldly desires. Both 3D and 2D versions included on one Blu-ray disc.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I hate to say it. I really do. But, I think I'm done (as in, finished) with the "comic book" genre.
Unless, of course, Michael Keaton returns as Batman. In the lead. In 3D. With lot's of pop-outs.
Other than that, it's over superheroes.

I am with you. I stopped buying Marvel and DC when the 3D releases stopped. They are simply becoming redundant and cluttery. Enough, Disney! Put your animators on some actual NEW storylines! Or, bring back 3D Blu-rays and I'll begin buying them again!

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
...and now for something completely different. Home made and it's not too bad . Very amateurist and it shows Just bought it to keep 3D alive. :thumbsup::3dglasses:

1681254158065.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks