What's new

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Wow...finally watched it in all its glory...and it was SUPER GREAT!!! I have faint memories of it when I watched it in SD but it sure didn't prepare me for watching it in 3D.

It was excellent on all levels, even had to turn down the audio...ya hear that Disney!!!

I did compare the 3D with the BD and the UHD. Viewing this on my projector my opinion is: the UHD is lousy looking, the BD is much better looking and the 3D just shines. YMMV :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rock::3dglasses:

THANK YOU 3D FILM ARCHIVE and all the hard work you put into this 3D presentation. And to Vinegar Syndrome for releasing it.

View attachment 123724

On to REVENGE OF THE SHOGUN WOMEN!

looks like I’m going to have to place my order then John 😱👍

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
If a husband speaks in the forest and his wife does not hear him…is he still wrong?
Yes! Always. :D

1641248261121.png

Last edited:

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I pre-ordered this a month ago from Amazon. It is supposed too be released on Jan. 11, but I still have not received a delivery date.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I pre-ordered this a month ago from Amazon. It is supposed too be released on Jan. 11, but I still have not received a delivery date.
I think these Warner 3D's are handled through the Warner Archive, so that process may be a bit longer and they likely produce smaller batches so depending on the demand they may need to re-order. It may take a bit longer to process than the regular formats that are handled by Warner Home Video proper.

I should probably go ahead and order this, too. I usually try and wait until 3D's are under $30, and this one's already there.

Tino

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I'm going to pass on Spider-Man No Way Home 4K.
Im not rewarding a studio with a purchase of a film in a lesser disc format. If Sony released a 3D version, I'd purchase it day one.
I wouldn’t call 4K a “lesser disc format”. It’s more of a preference imo. And for the record I too prefer 3D.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
I think these Warner 3D's are handled through the Warner Archive, so that process may be a bit longer and they likely produce smaller batches so depending on the demand they may need to re-order. It may take a bit longer to process than the regular formats that are handled by Warner Home Video proper.

I should probably go ahead and order this, too. I usually try and wait until 3D's are under $30, and this one's already there.
All of my recent WB 3D titles have been available in-store. I purchased both WW84 and Godzilla vs Kong in Walmart.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
All of my recent WB 3D titles have been available in-store. I purchased both WW84 and Godzilla vs Kong in Walmart.
Your store is better than mine. I haven't seen any 3D's in my Walmart since Alita: Battle Angel (and that was likely only because it was included in the 4K package).

David Norman

Premium

You're in Canada though where those are Warner Home Video. US they are Warner Archives which aren't B&M items other than a few indy stores like Bullmoose and Zia

Oh yeah -- and in Canada they have slipcovers of a sort

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliwilliams12
Recent bookmarks