Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
Details:
The Cinera Edge Pro is "technically" an up-to-date compact Head-Mounted-Display.

It is a personal home theater.

The HDMI 2.0b input allows it to connect a high bandwidth HDMI cable (HDMI Cable (type-A to type-D) = A $19.00 additional cost at Kickstarter), for transmission up to [email protected] for all current UHD/4K and Full 1080P 3D components.

The micro OLED screen resolution is 5K; each of the two screens delivers 2560x1440 pixels, with a virtual-screen 1,200 inch Diagonal-view from 20 meters away that is 66 degrees wide.

A real theatrical immersive experience, like in an IMAX theater.

The Audio is Dolby Digital Certified that decodes high-quality soundtracks from Blu-rays and video streaming platforms.

Reactions: phillyrobt

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
Let’s say I’ve got no 3D TV and Stacy and I want to watch a 3D movie together. Can two of these things be hooked up at the same time?
Yes, as long as you have two HDMI output ports, or a capable HDMI splitter:
【4KSP12-S】HDMI2.0b Scaler Splitter [1 Input / 2 Outputs]

18Gbps HDMI 2.0b Splitter 4K x 2K, 2 Way, 2160P, 4K60Hz 4:4:4, 1080P&3D, 4K And 1080P Synchronously On Different TVs, HDCP2.2, PCM7.1, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master, Built-in Surge / ESD Protection, Active HDMI Amplifier (1 Input 2 Outputs)

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Angell

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Seeing Hobbit 2 for the 2nd time last weekend was fantastic. What a great great movie. My receiver had 4 popping moments, usually rare. I need to troubleshooter that. It repeats when I back it up...I think, so something is getting overpowered maybe. My new border collie got borded and chewed a wire about a week before. heh heh! but the system was doing that before and it's not just the one that got chewed on by bucky the bad boy. even so, I really think the hobbit is so underrated! 3D, sound, everything is epic. Wish PJ could do neverending story, 3D and all. it would probably not be as good but with the same style it would be something special. anyway, cannot wait to take in the final one. I've never seen it in 3D. even in 2D that battle scene is an absolute HOOT! Connelly just kills it ! glad they were able to get him in that.

Picked up back up copies of the Sponge bob movie and the first Mutant ninjas for $2.50 each at big lots. they had some nice clearances! i thought I already had a double of rio 2. but I'd accidentally bought a 2d. So I have two 2ds. coasters. i'll go back because i think I saw 1 discounted copy of that.

Last edited:

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Seeing Hobbit 2 for the 2nd time last weekend was fantastic. What a great great movie. My receiver had 4 popping moments, usually rare. I need to troubleshooter that. It repeats when I back it up...I think, so something is getting overpowered maybe. My new border collie got borded and chewed a wire about a week before. heh heh! but the system was doing that before and it's not just the one that got chewed on by bucky the bad boy. even so, I really think the hobbit is so underrated! 3D, sound, everything is epic. Wish PJ could do neverending story, 3D and all. it would probably not be as good but with the same style it would be something special. anyway, cannot wait to take in the final one. I've never seen it in 3D. even in 2D that battle scene is an absolute HOOT! Connelly just kills it ! glad they were able to get him in that.

Picked up back up copies of the Sponge bob movie and the first Mutant ninjas for $2.50 each at big lots. they had some nice clearances! i thought I already had a double of rio 2. but I'd accidentally bought a 2d. So I have two 2ds. coasters. i'll go back because i think I saw 1 discounted copy of that.
im sure I have only seen these hobbit 3D films once on one of my first projector’s, I must get to watching them again this coming winter

Reactions: Radioman970

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member

”The Desolation of Smaug“ really is my go to 3D disc. It has depth, pop out, fun film, super long, and as you say fantastic audio mix.

It is the disc that made some of my friends jealous they aren’t 3D capable. Some films you just can’t watch any other way, this one of them. If it was released 4K, with all the bells and whistles, I’d have to pass it up.

Reactions: Radioman970

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
”The Desolation of Smaug“ really is my go to 3D disc. It has depth, pop out, fun film, super long, and as you say fantastic audio mix.

It is the disc that made some of my friends jealous they aren’t 3D capable. Some films you just can’t watch any other way, this one of them. If it was released 4K, with all the bells and whistles, I’d have to pass it up.
I don’t normally like long movies but I didn’t take any notice when watching these.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I hate to admit, but last time I took in LOTR extended version tril it seemed a little too long. I feel like Linus questioning the great pumpkin! I hope PJ doesn't read my stuff! :p I love those films and was probably something else was bothering me and ruined it. But I agree so much about Hobbit. So much there, a great lighter tone than LOTR and it goes by like a flash. I was worried I wouldn't be in the mood since I don't remember when I watched the first, many months back. But no way! was smiling and happy after and can't wait to watch 3.

Oh man yeah! All of the Hobbits I think can show up a system. This Samsung I have (with my eyes too) usually has ghosting. But with my eyes tired even there was very little. Just those darn pops from the sound. Otherwise the sound was spectacular. I'm slowly getting into to shopping for a projector. I need to buy a house first, within a year or so I hope. I hope it has all appliances, but I'll need a new washer/dryer. AFter that...projector with 3D and hopefully a all regioin player too!

I picked up Mutant Ninja turles OUt of the Shadows from an ebay seller.
Secret life of pets 2 and Suicide Squad from amazon uk marketplaces. (I was going to get Man of Steel 3D as well but already have the 2D and read the 3D isn't really worth it) Because of shipping it costs a lot more to buy from amazon uk directly and have it sent here to US than markplacers. :( I have some Korean dvds from a Korean ebay seller and he can't seem to get to shipped over here.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry

Just watched Godzilla 3D and it fits that. we saw it in IMAX 3D and I was buzzing after like a kid. Then I watched at home in 2D and it didn't feel like the same movie. All the dark scenes some complain about need the 3D so bad. I thought I was just all wrong about it. When I finally got a 3D tv it was spectacular again. This time too! so much fun. And my sound system was perfect. Had to turn down the sub and overall a little since it was killing all the ears. Kong Skull Island is next, also great! Then Godz King of the MOnster finally for the first time!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
More from Amaz UK
Open Season
Final Destination 5

I didn't even know I could get FD 5 in 3D ! it's always fun going through the whole series this time of year. Now it will end with a punch right in my face! have never seen any of these in 3D. This one has me thinking about how much I love Paranormal Activity 6 in 3D. I find the whole thing completely mezmerizing. And it is also one that is way way better in 3D.

Reactions: Panman40

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Why is FD 4 better than 5? I’ve never watched any of the FD movies, so can I just jump in at 4 or 5?
They're not particularly complex movies (to say the least) but you probably want to see the first one which establishes the template for how those movies work and without getting into spoilers, there's a few elements that pop up.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
els