What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
How do I get an LG engineer to come to MY home? I bought their TV when I heard they were dropping 3D, it's great but I won't buy any of their other products because of that decision. (My friend's LG had a problem and they replaced it with a 2D model, so now he has several 3D movies he can't watch!)

Time to tell your friend you run a donation home for 3Ders.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
How do I get an LG engineer to come to MY home? I bought their TV when I heard they were dropping 3D, it's great but I won't buy any of their other products because of that decision. (My friend's LG had a problem and they replaced it with a 2D model, so now he has several 3D movies he can't watch!)
LG has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. The techs they sent to my home to fix my “broken” 65E6P we’re clueless. They ripped apart my set. Replaced everything and fixed nothing.
In the end they offered to replace my 3D set with a 2D set and then just stopped responding to my emails.
Thankfully the issue resolved itself but I will NEVER purchase an LG product again.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
They make good washers and dryers. ;)
In our area, all LG appliances under warranty can only be repaired by their own dealer which is over 1 hour away, even though we live in a much bigger city. You are asked if you are sure it is a warranty repair, and must agree to pay for the travel, repairs, and parts if you are wrong. We have had nothing but trouble with their dishwasher. The next time it breaks down, we are wheeling it to the back yard and taking a sledgehammer to it.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
71olRXnA7YL._SX466_.jpg

Just ordered this along with the German one. :3dglasses:

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
Of the Pixar 3D titles, I think i liked this one the most.
Same here.
But IMO, I find for visibly correct dimensional measurements in placement, IMO, Toy Story 4 is now Pixar's most technologically correct 3D release.
I can leave all my 3D settings on my components in default positions and I still experience consistent realistic levels of spacial distances.
Pop-outs are still minimal, but they've come a long way in graphing structure coordinates in dimensional z-plane placement.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Same here.
But IMO, I find for visibly correct dimensional measurements in placement, IMO, Toy Story 4 is now Pixar's most technologically correct 3D release.
I can leave all my 3D settings on my components in default positions and I still experience consistent realistic levels of spacial distances.
Pop-outs are still minimal, but they've come a long way in graphing structure coordinates in dimensional z-plane placement.

I wasn’t sure about Coco on our first viewing but 2nd time around we loved it!, better than book of life.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Just switched my pre-order for 3D Spider-Man: Far From Home from Amazon Germany to UK. Comes to about $21 shipped, based on today's exchange rate. The German release was closer to $29 (20 Euro plus shipping). You can save another £1 or so by choosing different shipping.

upload_2019-11-7_14-34-15.png

Lots of current specials on 3D Disney/Marvel titles at Amazon UK, if anyone is missing any of those titles. I may place another order for some combination of 3D Avengers: Endgame, Aladdin, and Lion King soon.

Last edited:

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Just finished watching Disney’s new Aladdin 3D film.

Underwhelming and mediocre 3D throughout. Little depth and zero pop out.

And a terrible film to boot. Ugh!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just switched my pre-order for 3D Spider-Man: Far From Home from Amazon Germany to UK. Comes to about $21 shipped, based on today's exchange rate. The German release was closer to $29 (20 Euro plus shipping). You can save another £1 or so by choosing different shipping.

View attachment 64875

Lots of current specials on 3D Disney/Marvel titles at Amazon UK, if anyone is missing any of those titles. I may place another order for some combination of 3D Avengers: Endgame, Aladdin, and Lion King soon.

I did the same last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks