What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Some say it's a cult film (out of the 4 made)...with lots and lots of fighting and blood. Filmed with 3D cameras and it really shows it off. Not for everyone, that's for sure. :thumbsup: :3dglasses:
81z42vzSbnL._SX425_.jpg

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
If you ever need it, here’s the list of MCU films in release order, so if you watch them this way, you’ll never accidentally spoil anything - all are available in 3D unless otherwise noted:
1. Iron Man (only in 2D)
2. The Incredible Hulk (only in 2D)
3. Iron Man 2

Isn't "IM2" also 2D only?

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
Some say it's a cult film (out of the 4 made)...with lots and lots of fighting and blood. Filmed with 3D cameras and it really shows it off. Not for everyone, that's for sure. :thumbsup: :3dglasses:
81z42vzSbnL._SX425_.jpg

I picked it up -- not having seen it previously -- and I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it's gory, though arguably cartoon violence. But it actually has an interesting, even mildly provocative, storyline and twist. For folks who like bloody action -- especially those who also like conspiracy movies -- I highly recommend it. While I have not seen the other Universal Soldiers, save for snippets of the first, this most certainly has to be the best of the bunch, and one of the better recent films in its genre.

Oh, and the 3D is indeed good. :3dglasses::thumbsup:

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I just got around to watching my 3D blu ray of “Captain Marvel” and was really impressed by the 3D. A lot of depth of course, but especially impressed by flying sequences. On the menu screen, a jet seems to start behind a viewers head fly over you and get lost in the distance.
Wow!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I picked it up -- not having seen it previously -- and I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it's gory, though arguably cartoon violence. But it actually has an interesting, even mildly provocative, storyline and twist. For folks who like bloody action -- especially those who also like conspiracy movies -- I highly recommend it. While I have not seen the other Universal Soldiers, save for snippets of the first, this most certainly has to be the best of the bunch, and one of the better recent films in its genre.

Oh, and the 3D is indeed good. :3dglasses::thumbsup:

Boy, I wish I could write as well as you do...God bless!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
They've had a lot of the Dreamworks Animation 3D titles for a while, along with a few other 3D's such as Para-Norman, The Amazing Spider-Man films, Immortals, Pixels, Walking with Dinosaurs, and Star Trek films. Haven't checked my store in the past couple of weeks, though.

LeeBob

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lee Solheim
FYI: Amazon UK has Jurassic world: Fallen Kingdom 3D and BluRay for only £2.99. And this is available to be shipped to the U.S. unlike some of the other low priced 3D Blu-rays on the site. Placed my order today along with a pre-order for Spiderman-FFH 3D.

Last edited:

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
FYI: Amazon UK has Jurassic world: Fallen Kingdom 3D and BluRay for only £2.99. And this is available to be shipped to the U.S. unlike some of the other low priced 3D Blu-rays on the site. Placed my order today along with a pre-order for Spiderman-FFH 3D.

Ordered - thanks for the tip!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I have them all (Uk/Ger) the newest ones coming...it's just the wait that's a bummer. But, I still have lots to view:

ENDGAME
SMALL FOOT
THE SPONGBOB MOVIE SPONGE OUT OF WATER
XXX RETURN OF XANDER CAGE
JUMPER
SPYKIDS; TIME OVER
SPYKIDS; ALLL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
IRON MAN 3
THOR THE DARK WORLD
TANGLED
SHAZAM
GODS OF EGYPT
FROZEN
GNOME ALONE

, so that will keep me busy until the newest ones arrive. :drum: :3dglasses:

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I have them all (Uk/Ger) the newest ones coming...it's just the wait that's a bummer. But, I still have lots to view:

ENDGAME
SMALL FOOT
THE SPONGBOB MOVIE SPONGE OUT OF WATER
XXX RETURN OF XANDER CAGE
JUMPER
SPYKIDS; TIME OVER
SPYKIDS; ALLL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
IRON MAN 3
THOR THE DARK WORLD
TANGLED
SHAZAM
GODS OF EGYPT
FROZEN
GNOME ALONE

, so that will keep me busy until the newest ones arrive. :drum: :3dglasses:

My favourites on that to watch list John are Frozen and Tangled :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks