What's new

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Arrived today from amazon, no idea when I will get to watching it though!

77782E1D-D377-40BC-B2B6-289183718A42.jpeg

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
These 3D releases are currently on sale at Twilight Time (twilighttimemovies.com).

$19.95 Each
Harlock: Space Pirate 3D
Gun Fury 3D
Inferno 3D

I own all three and have watched Harlock and Inferno and enjoyed both. Have not yet watched Gun Fury.

Also, remember Parasite 3D is available for pre-order. Only $17.97 at Kino Lorber web site.

I can’t seem to be able to pre order Parasite, is there anywhere i can to the UK ?.

phillyrobt

Second Unit
Real Name
Robt C
I can’t seem to be able to pre order Parasite, is there anywhere i can to the UK ?.

Diabolikdvd has it (as well as the Nudie Cutie title). Here is some additional info from the site
4. I live outside of North America and my discs haven’t arrived yet. When should I expect them/what’s taking so long?

Follow the lead of Ian MacKaye: ‘I am a patient boy, I wait, I wait, I wait’. In the years since we’ve been in business, only a few packages have ever been lost in the mail. Still, delays sometime occur when it comes to shipping overseas. Don’t fret! It’s always fine to check in to see when exactly your package was shipped, but your best bet is to wait just a little longer. Once a package leaves our hands and is en route to you, there is nothing we can do to speed it along to you.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Only in a few countries. The last Fast and Furious was also converted in 3D but not shown in the US. I’ll order this even though I hate the series, gotta keep encouraging 3D releases of any kind...

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Finally saw Beowulf. That German 3d disc. Amazing! I somehow didn't know Zemeckis did that. I'm already a tremendous fan of Polar Express and Mars Needs Moms 3D. All these are ones I look forward to watching. No cookie cutter stories, they are all well written, esp Beowulf. I was thinking it would make a great game done like Elder Scrolls. I also had no idea Glover was a voice of Grendel until I saw his name in the credits. May be the best thing he's done imho. The pain coming out of that character was really getting to me.

cda1143

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
There's a pre-order up on Warner Archive for Dial M for Murder. Does anyone know if this will be a new transfer? The one from 2012 was not so great - especially the 3D.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
The transfer is fine. The film itself was shot on a film stock with problematic qualities exacerbated by age. The disc is an accurate representation of a film that, due to the limitations of the production, simply cannot look the same as a modern production could.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Quite a few 3D discs offered at the current Deep Discount sale, if anyone is missing any of these:

https://www.deepdiscount.com/deep-blu-ray-buy-more-save-more-sale/b241157?mod=AP&ft=3D+Blu-ray

Quackerz anyone? :blink:
I don’t see a 3D sale.

Finally saw Beowulf. That German 3d disc. Amazing! I somehow didn't know Zemeckis did that. I'm already a tremendous fan of Polar Express and Mars Needs Moms 3D. All these are ones I look forward to watching. No cookie cutter stories, they are all well written, esp Beowulf. I was thinking it would make a great game done like Elder Scrolls. I also had no idea Glover was a voice of Grendel until I saw his name in the credits. May be the best thing he's done imho. The pain coming out of that character was really getting to me.
Do you have a link to Beowulf?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I don’t see a 3D sale.
Hmmmm, not sure why. The old link does not work for me, either, but if I run the same filter at their site, it returns the same link address.

Oh well. Just go to the Deep Discount site, click on the Buy More, Save More banner, and filter the format by 3D Blu-Ray. It should return 79 titles (currently). Use the appropriate code when you checkout to get the sale prices.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I don’t see a 3D sale.

For me, the link goes to a collection of 80 titles which eligible for up to 15% off with the new codes.

Is your browser going elsewhere or you just don't think the 15% off prices are all that good?

You could try the main BD/4K Sale page then filter Bluray 3D
https://www.deepdiscount.com/deep-blu-ray-buy-more-save-more-sale/b241157?az=2-14563

or if the links just aren't working --start at the main DD page, click on the 1st Rolling Banner (4K and Bluray Buy More Save More) and work your way in

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks