What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
The wife and I really liked everything about this. Top notch in all respects! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :3dglasses:

51yn8TP4sFL.jpg

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Whenever I have both versions I tell myself I have to watch the 4K, and then I watch the 3D. Which version of Alita do you prefer?

I'm not Tino, but the answer for me although a very difficult choice would be the 3D, but the 4K is reference quality from start to finish. I guess I'm glad to have both.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I'm not Tino, but the answer for me although a very difficult choice would be the 3D, but the 4K is reference quality from start to finish. I guess I'm glad to have both.
I think I’d have more 4K discs if the studios provided them (like Alita) at a reasonable price.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I need to rewatch Alita as me and my wife nodded off :cheers:

We watched Shazam this afternoon, I was hesitating on Atmos and 2D bd but went 3D and I’m glad I did. Superb pq and the 3D I’m sure outshined the 4K. My only thought was it could of been compressed to 100 minutes instead of 120.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I have no 4K capability in my system, so I regard it as a 3D set with a free coaster. I would rather have had it in a blue case however.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I would have by now if the newest TVs still would decode 3D. I have every 3D disc I could afford, and still buy them even if I have to purchase from Britain, Germany or Hong Kong. Because of this I am hanging on to my 65” Sony and PS3. Knock wood, but so far both still work well so I am not “upgrading” until I am forced to.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I would have by now if the newest TVs still would decode 3D. I have every 3D disc I could afford, and still buy them even if I have to purchase from Britain, Germany or Hong Kong. Because of this I am hanging on to my 65” Sony and PS3. Knock wood, but so far both still work well so I am not “upgrading” until I am forced to.
I’m with you here. You like 3D enough that it locks you into your current TV, and that’s the way it is with me. Fortunately, it’s 4K LED but I’d love to upgrade to OLED, but an’t do it.

ABaglivi

Second Unit
Real Name
Anthony
Amazon UK 3D pre-orders are up for Aladdin and for The Lion King (as well as for Spider-Man Far From Home).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks