John Sparks

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Thanks again David. Amazon.uk just dropped it to 10 pound...$16.67 out the door, so I ordered it...along with SMALLFOOT.

Last edited:

Panman40

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I know it's old but, finally watched this last night. After a while it started to look familiar. I had watched it many years ago in 2D. So much better in 3-D.

I tried watching the first one but the 3D was very poor, I think I will rewatch in 2D then watch this one in 3D.

Colin Jacobson

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Amazing Spider-Man 1 was shot with actual 3D cameras but has fairly lackluster 3D.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 was converted but has fantastic 3D - Spidey’s first scene in particular is stunning.
Yeah, "ASM" has good enough 3D to be my preferred way to watch it. but it's not a real loss if you watch it 2D.

Surprisingly meh 3D given how "3D friendly" Spidey stories naturally are!

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Finally picked up Pokemon: Detective Pikachu and will be watching either tonight or this weekend. Going to watch Godzilla: King of the Monsters in 2D before committing to a 3D purchase.

Reactions: Panman40

Camps

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom
Amazon has Parasite 3-D preorder for $20. Is the move or 3D any good?
The 3D's good; plenty of pop-outs which promise to be fairly dazzling with the 3DFA treatment. The movie's not as bad as some (ok, most) suggest.... not entirely... and it does have Demi at her cutest.

I have a boot which I think is fairly good quality with surprisingly good 3D; I'm looking forward to the upgrade.

Reactions: Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The 3D's good; plenty of pop-outs which promise to be fairly dazzling with the 3DFA treatment. The movie's not as bad as some (ok, most) suggest.... not entirely... and it does have Demi at her cutest.

I have a boot which I think is fairly good quality with surprisingly good 3D; I'm looking forward to the upgrade.
3DFA?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
singhjabar