Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
0F85D7D1-9F2F-4AC6-A944-B270317BB394.png
Had a reply from nWave re Queens Corgi.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Take this with a large grain of salt, but there is one listing for the 3D of The Queen's Corgi along with a UPC number

So far no other site is showing this item, but it wouldn't be the first time that teh Dutch/Benelux would be on the short list especially for an nwave title (Belgium company)

www.bol.com/nl/p/the-queen-s-corgi/9200000107574878

SOme of these are 2D/3D hybrids, occasionally Dutch have 3D only discs
Shipping has never been cheap to the US ASSUMING it turns out to be real, but the recent items I've priced had me running for the hills. There are some other shops that sell Benelux discs, but none are listing this yet

Normally EU releases of items distributed by Lionsgate are almost guaranteed to be locked, but the Dutch discs can be unpredictable

The details show English Language which not all nwave items have, but the 'Carrier' just says Bluray and not 3D Bluray so a bit of a red flag

Last edited:

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
EXCELLENT! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: A perfect film to end the trilogy. The only thing that was not good was the audio. Even with Atmos, I still had to turn it up. I guess the audio was made for a sound bar. :3dglasses:

91bFmZ5oFzL._SX466_.jpg

I did watch a few minutes of the new 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA BD and it was beautiful. Can't wait to see it this week.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
EXCELLENT! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: A perfect film to end the trilogy. The only thing that was not good was the audio. Even with Atmos, I still had to turn it up. I guess the audio was made for a sound bar. :3dglasses:
Interesting. Todd's review of the blu-ray on HTF gives the audio 5/5, as does at least one other review on another site. Hope this isn't an issue with the UK 3D pressing.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
See my post 9919.
I wasn’t over impressed with the Atmos audio.
Has anyone tried the regular blu-ray to see if that's any different/better? Maybe it's an issue with the 3D pressing?

@Todd Erwin - did you have to boost your levels to get a decent audio performance from the blu-ray?

@Timothy E was a bit more conservative in his audio rating of the UHD disc, with a 4/5 and comments that sound similar to some of those discussing the 3D disc here.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Has anyone tried the regular blu-ray to see if that's any different/better? Maybe it's an issue with the 3D pressing?

@Todd Erwin - did you have to boost your levels to get a decent audio performance from the blu-ray?

@Timothy E was a bit more conservative in his audio rating of the UHD disc, with a 4/5 and comments that sound similar to some of those discussing the 3D disc here.

No I didn’t, now you’ve mentioned it I will though at some point.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
516bKCMG3gL.jpg

This was made by a director that loves 3D with a passion. I think the 3D is better than THUNDER AND THE HOUSE OF MAGIC. The story is childish, but has great depth, pop outs galore, great audio and beautiful colors. A SUPER hit all around. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :dance: :3dglasses:

Tried looking for A TURTLE'S TALE 2: SAMMYS ESCAPE FROM PARADISE in 3D, but it's a tad expensive. I'll check eBay to see what it's going for. Found a couple, will have to see about.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This was made by a director that loves 3D with a passion. I think the 3D is better than THUNDER AND THE HOUSE OF MAGIC. The story is childish, but has great depth, pop outs galore, great audio and beautiful colors. A SUPER hit all around. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :dance: :3dglasses:

Tried looking for A TURTLE'S TALE 2: SAMMYS ESCAPE FROM PARADISE in 3D, but it's a tad expensive. I'll check eBay to see what it's going for. Found a couple, will have to see about.

Sammy was of the early items in the OP and I think was #1 for a long time. Ron's review of this was one of the early 3D threads I remember -- before then I really hadn't paid much attention. Ron liked TT2 a lot more than I did - still good 3D, but it reminded me of the 3d Show I saw at the Atlanta Aquarium

Sammy 2 isn't nearly as good -- less story and less 3D. There;s also a US release -- $13 on Amazon and it's been under $10 a few times.
It was as low as $5 (7-8 shipped) for the UK item though it seems to be discontinued for a while

Last edited:

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
516bKCMG3gL.jpg

This one is the strongest 3D out there John, it’s a shame Ben Stassen wasn’t teamed up with say Dreamworks or Disney to get this level of 3D but better stories. That would be special!.

Cheapest I can find turtles 2 is here from US

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turtles-...-2-Di-2013-REGION-A-Blu-ray-New-/381622696371

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I also just watched this in 3D and concur. The “Narnia” series was the last series I wanted to replace with Blu ray. The first two movies are flat and I was able to get them for $11.00 cdn each from Amazon.ca. The 3rd was about twice the price. I often saw all 3 in Walmart dump bins (flat only) for $7.99 (probably about what I paid with exchange). Of course after passing them up a few times I couldn’t find them when I had decided to get them! Each are multiple disc versions with 3D, 2D and DVD included.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I also just watched this in 3D and concur. The “Narnia” series was the last series I wanted to replace with Blu ray. The first two movies are flat and I was able to get them for $11.00 cdn each from Amazon.ca. The 3rd was about twice the price. I often saw all 3 in Walmart dump bins (flat only) for $7.99 (probably about what I paid with exchange). Of course after passing them up a few times I couldn’t find them when I had decided to get them! Each are multiple disc versions with 3D, 2D and DVD included.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Never heard of them. It appears it a brand new 2019 registration. There are some odd misspellings and poor English translations (I hope they are translated by a non primary English speaker) as well as some odd explanations nobody asked for on some of their pages which would worry me. Even their boilerplate shipping and return pages seem odd.

There have been a couple other sites put up with supercheap 4K items lately with some very strange underlying policy pages and ABOUT US pages that seem to have taken orders, disbanded, and revived with a different name but same underlying pages.

"Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Steelbooks Packing edition, 3D movies, Limited edition Collectible, TV series, magazines cannot be returned."

"All the titles on Preorder and New Packing sealed have a state date to be shipped, if the state date is "same day as released on stores" the release date is not set yet, by Copying Rights Law new items not released yet only can be shipped on release date on stores "This is Federal Law";"

"
We had an new offer from eBay to sell on valet stores again, we just want to clarify we have NO Intereste on sell on eBay even as a vallet store, if you see any store using our Name or even to offering ship as dropshipping from our store you have to be aware we are not commited to them and you have to deal straight with eBay or the Seller, we no loger allowed to eBay to post our items on they platform or even advertise our store.

Thanks for all to understand and respect our decision. "

Shazam 3D was $25.50+tax with FS at Deep Discount with code FIREWORK15 though I think that code expires in a couple hours
Also likely will be $22-23 from AmazonUk on release day if their usual price drop from 20 to £18 happens

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    acinstallation554
    Recent bookmarks