What's new

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
OH, it's fire and rescue!

I would definitely be in for that. I remember finding it, and not getting it since it wasn't $10-15 like so many others. In dollars that would be $13.50! that would be awesome. I'd pay more for the trouble if somebody did that for a group. My sis travels somewhere in Mexico for her job. But we aren't on speaking terms. I wish that could be fixed. But how to you fix a beeoch and have it not be a beeoch anymore. I DO NOT KNOW!! :D :p

Just poking around Mixup when seems to be the one store that ships to the US.
1st item 378p ($19) which isn't good, but it appears you can get 1-9 for 378p and 10-13 for 410 which is quite reasonable per item IF there were a bunch of folks that wanted it.

Given the paucity on Ebay, someone could make nice little profit to cover a group buy just by selling a few there

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
Just poking around Mixup when seems to be the one store that ships to the US.
1st item 378p ($19) which isn't good, but it appears you can get 1-9 for 378p and 10-13 for 410 which is quite reasonable per item IF there were a bunch of folks that wanted it.

Given the paucity on Ebay, someone could make nice little profit to cover a group buy just by selling a few there
Mixup used to ship to the U.S. without a problem. I purchased both Fire and Rescue and Maleficent 3D back in 2014. Their "shipment abroad" policy has changed when I pre-ordered Spider-Man: A New Universe 3D in February 2019. Just before they were going to ship the order I received a request for my Social Security #. They said it was a new mandatory requirement for shipments abroad, via the following email I translated into English from Spanish:
Hello Paul !

We are stocking your order! We only need one important piece of information.

For tax provisions in our country and for shipments abroad, we are asked to include in your invoice the TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, which corresponds to the number with which you identify yourself before the tax or tax authorities of your country.

Unfortunately it is an indispensable requirement that customs requests.

If you have any questions, or require more information, please contact the email [email protected] or phone 01-800-Internet (99964987).

Thanks for buying at Mixup.

Atte. Mixup.com

I told them I couldn't and they said sorry.

Someone on another site said they purchased "Spider-Man: A New Universe 3D" from "Almaraz Records", Mexico shipped to the U.S. and they were never asked for their SS#.

Last edited:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
ss#?

kisspng-home-alone-kevin-mccallister-macaulay-culkin-peter-homealone-macaulayculkin-kevin-kevinmccallister-fr-5b6513a28459a3.9630594715333508185421.jpg

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mixup used to ship to the U.S. without a problem. I purchased both Fire and Rescue and Maleficent 3D back in 2014. Their "shipment abroad" policy has changed when I pre-ordered Spider-Man: A New Universe 3D in February 2019. Just before they were going to ship the order I received a request for my Social Security #. They said it was a new mandatory requirement for shipments abroad, via the following email I translated into English from Spanish:

Someone on another site said they purchased "Spider-Man: A New Universe 3D" from "Almaraz Records", Mexico shipped to the U.S. and they were never asked for their SS#.

Give them a made up number and see if it makes a difference if they ask again.
I did look at Almaraz, but they don't carry the items unless I'm just missing it.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell

I can’t remember where I got Fire and rescue from Paul but most likely who you recommended at the time, I can see it on amazon uk but it’s £44.00.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Well my copy of httyd 3 arrived today from Zoom, sadly I won’t be able to watch it as I’m returning it due to missing slipcase ... ordered from amazon instead.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Avengers Endgame was imo a terrific film and tremendous in IMAX 3D. The 3 hours flew by.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I am still finding “Real3D” very disappointing. Anything I see in that format looks much better in my home system.
I thought I’d take a chance recently and see a movie in IMAX and later watch it at home in 3D. Do the words “Mission Impossible — Fallout” mean anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks