What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
KUNG FU PANDA 2 has great 3D. Another good addition to your collection. :thumbsup:

91nwaUHcQrL._SX425_.jpg

Just received notice that AQUAMAN and JIVARO have been shipped. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :3dglasses:

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Just received notice that AQUAMAN and JIVARO have been shipped. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :3dglasses:
My shipment of those two arrived today and I just watched Jivaro 3D. Very nice looking considering it's from 1953 and the elements were likely in less than pristine condition. A couple minor quibbles, but overall another very enjoyable classic 3D film on blu-ray. Hope to watch Aquaman 3D later this week.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
My shipment of those two arrived today and I just watched Jivaro 3D. Very nice looking considering it's from 1953 and the elements were likely in less than pristine condition. A couple minor quibbles, but overall another very enjoyable classic 3D film on blu-ray. Hope to watch Aquaman 3D later this week.

My mate who's not a massive 3D enthusiast says that aquaman had very good 3D, I'm looking forward to it, he messaged me after seeing it at the cinema and commented how much he looked like my brother in his early days when he was with us, he certainly does!.
This isn't released in the UK just yet so will be interesting to get thoughts.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Where are you guys getting Javaro? so early. Amazon doesn't ship until April.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Where are you guys getting Javaro? so early. Amazon doesn't ship until April.

Several people with Amazon orders have shipping notices already, not sure of any delivered. I've heard people already getting theirs direct from Kino, Hamilton Books who even sent some out 10-14 days ago. I thought DiabolikDVD had it on their site earlier though I can't find it now and they are usually very early.

Last edited:

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Screenshot_20190327-124559.jpg
I'm getting nervous about my high price Japanese pre order of Ralph break's the internet, I was hoping to see evidence of 3D on the cover by now, it's release date is 29th July.

If anyone spots a 3D blu ray only version please can you post or let me know, I've no use for the 4k disc and would like to save some money.

Last edited:

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
I'm getting nervous ....... Japanese pre order of Ralph break's the internet, I was hoping to see evidence of 3D on the cover by now, it's release date is 29th July.
Agreed. All we have so far is an English translation of the product description.

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 8.37.04 AM.png

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
View attachment 56847 I'm getting nervous about my high price Japanese pre order of Ralph break's the internet, I was hoping to see evidence of 3D on the cover by now, it's release date is 29th July.

If anyone spots a 3D blu ray only version please can you post or let me know, I've no use for the 4k disc and would like to save some money.

Doubtful you;ll see confirmation on the cover since most of the Japanese Movienex 4K3D Disney packs don't have that on the cover.
If it says 3D in the description and it's not got the 3D disc at delivery, Amazon will refund you with a decent chance they;ll let you keep the disc anyway.

OTOH if you ordered the item with that set of specs it's the wrong one since that one has the white/clear cover and neither 4K nor 3D. If you're using google Chrome -- right click the page and choose Translate to English unless you're good with Japanese language. The Google Autotranslate and Amazon Translate to English doen't always work well

Sugar Rush: Online 4K UHD MovieNEX [4K ULTRA HD + 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy + Movie NEX World] [Blu-ray]
ASIN: B07NWVZLY7

Last edited:

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Doubtful you;ll see confirmation on the cover since most of the Japanese Movienex 4K3D Disney packs don't have that on the cover.
If it says 3D in the description and it's not got the 3D disc at delivery, Amazon will refund you with a decent chance they;ll let you keep the disc anyway.

OTOH if you ordered the item with that set of specs it's the wrong one since that one has the white/clear cover and neither 4K nor 3D. If you're using google Chrome -- right click the page and choose Translate to English unless you're good with Japanese language. The Google Autotranslate and Amazon Translate to English doen't always work well

Sugar Rush: Online 4K UHD MovieNEX [4K ULTRA HD + 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy + Movie NEX World] [Blu-ray]
ASIN: B07NWVZLY7

I’ve definitely ordered the correct one, I just scrolled down the page on my order and took a screenshot. Oh well fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks