What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I've ordered THE GRINCH and AQUAMAN from the USA, VENOM from Germany and MORTAL ENGINES from the UK. Too bad about Bumble Bee.

Last edited:

phillyrobt

Second Unit
Real Name
Robt C
These could be licensed out to boutique labels, or can they? Also these studios need to be more proactive in their marketing. For example "See Wreck It Ralph 2 in 3D for 2 weeks only not to be released on video!" I'm about to give up on modern 3D thanks to incompetent theaters (lights left on, 3D projection wrong then stopped and begun again at same point not from the beginning).

Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
What's the best bet for getting Ready Player One in 3D these days? I missed it on its original release but want to snag a copy at some point. I'm not interested in the Amazon version which only includes the 3D disc. I'd like a version that includes both the 3D and 2D versions, and a U.S. digital copy code if possible (but the digital copy is not, strictly speaking, essential).

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
What's the best bet for getting Ready Player One in 3D these days? I missed it on its original release but want to snag a copy at some point. I'm not interested in the Amazon version which only includes the 3D disc. I'd like a version that includes both the 3D and 2D versions, and a U.S. digital copy code if possible (but the digital copy is not, strictly speaking, essential).

Looks like everybody is around $29 for the US 3D (Bullmoose, Deep Discount, BN, . Personally at this point I'd probably wait a bit for the price to fall back below $20 (it was around $15-18 a few weeks ago at B&N) or at least wait for the next Deep Discount 15% code -- last one expired yesterday. It appears once these new Warner/Warner Archive items get to around 8-9 months they lower the MSRP to $30 ($25 for Wonder Woman) so those summer items that are $35 now should be lowered in price by the spring and going sale prices more likely around 50% MSRP

Canadian is around $22USD shipped -- the digital will work with one of the simple VPN workarounds.

If you are interested in the Canadian edition, then a bunch of the early to mid 2018 Warner 3D releases are $16-20CAD right now so grouping them would make shipping much cheaper per item. I just got Smallfoot 3D from Canada for around $26USD (ordered with a couple other non 3D items), but it's too new to have dropped much in price yet -- like most of my Amazon.ca orders lately it arrived in less than 2-3 days and with a slipcover the Warner US items don't have

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I don't what the problem is with you guys. This guy sells these 3Ders, they play perfect, they come from the UK...so what? Everyone that I have purchased plays PERFECT.

Some of them are only the 3D disc and so what?

IGM and that's all that matters. :thumbsup: :3dglasses:

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
His feedback leads one to believe there is nothing phony about his items. Pretty easy to figure it out - he buys Australian/UK closeouts and UK releases when the label does their 2 for 1 sale. I'm going to give him a try.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I don't what the problem is with you guys. This guy sells these 3Ders, they play perfect, they come from the UK...so what? Everyone that I have purchased plays PERFECT.

Some of them are only the 3D disc and so what?

IGM and that's all that matters. :thumbsup: :3dglasses:
I wasn’t even thinking of counterfeit when I asked my question.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks