What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just ordered JOURNEY 2: THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND from Amazon UK. Can't wait to watch it. Going out to the HT to watch ANT MAN AND THE WASP IN 3D. In the next couple weeks I'll watch it in UHD.
Just like to wish all you good people a very merry Christmas/ thanksgiving and a healthy & prosperous new year :)

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family and to all the members on the HTF.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
The annual outing yesterday for Polar express, it’s a great package. Today will be either Rise of the guardians or more likely Disney’s Frozen. Christmas Eve will be the Same old dvd as every year, Patrick Stewart’s version of A Christmas Carol. For years I have been waiting for that film to be released on Blu Ray but I don’t think it ever will.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Frozen, thought I would try the 2D Blu Ray for a change. 20 minutes in the wife wants to top up the glasses so I suggest as I’m not blown away I pop the 3D in whilst she’s out the room...

Tell you what, I know not everyone likes 3D for whatever reason but if you don’t watch this in 3D you truly are missing the whole picture... this is one of Disney’s best 3D efforts and looks absolutely stunning, makes me even sadder that Disney has pulled the 3D plug :(

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
ANT MAN AND THE WASP...didn't watch it. The wife wanted to watch THE LAST WITCH HUNTER in 4K instead. When you pick DTS:X, a female voice points out each speaker, i.e. Left Front Speaker, Center Speaker...pretty cool.

Going to the theater to see AQUAMAN, but there are no theaters near me to see it in 3D. I'll see it in 3D when I order it from Germany.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
ANT MAN AND THE WASP...didn't watch it. The wife wanted to watch THE LAST WITCH HUNTER in 4K instead. When you pick DTS:X, a female voice points out each speaker, i.e. Left Front Speaker, Center Speaker...pretty cool.

Going to the theater to see AQUAMAN, but there are no theaters near me to see it in 3D. I'll see it in 3D when I order it from Germany.

I guess we are spoiled in Connecticut

upload_2018-12-23_19-9-9.png

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll

It is available for pre-order on Amazon.ca.

revgen

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dan
Some recent Disney films aren't being released at all in 3-D anywhere. A Wrinkle in Time hasn't been released. Nutcracker and the Four Realms appears to be receiving a similar fate. Both were box office disappointments, so it's understandable.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Some recent Disney films aren't being released at all in 3-D anywhere. A Wrinkle in Time hasn't been released. Nutcracker and the Four Realms appears to be receiving a similar fate. Both were box office disappointments, so it's understandable.

Nutcracker I was really looking forward to after watching trailers.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I know this is an stupid question, but does my US Prime work on Amazon.ca?

Prime only works for domestic shipments

I think Aquaman 3D is also available on Amazon.com isn’t it?

Yes, but the way Amazon has handled these latest Warner 3D by either removing the 2 d or Digital discs I wouldnt trust them. Not only that, but many of those stripped copies have been more expensive too
Plenty on other US sites should be available. Amazon.ca will usually have a digitial that can be used with a workaround and all the Canadian releases hav still had slipcovers for those that care and don't mind a couple French words.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks