What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just ordered from the UK...where is that place????

NURSE and JURASSIC PARK: FALLEN KINGDOM...can't wait to see them since I don't go to the movies. Had JULIA X in my basket, but it disappeared???

Another super hot day in sunny So Cal, swimming in the pool and working on my tan!

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Just ordered from the UK...where is that place????

NURSE and JURASSIC PARK: FALLEN KINGDOM...can't wait to see them since I don't go to the movies. Had JULIA X in my basket, but it disappeared???

Another super hot day in sunny So Cal, swimming in the pool and working on my tan!

I was hoping for a few upcoming 3D's in the uk would fall in price, I prefer paying £17.99 rather than £19.99.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Amazon has the recent Tomb Raider film in 3D for around $20. Unfortunately, delivery info says "ships in 1 to 3 months." I placed an order anyway to see what happens. You can find a link in Kevin's "Today's Blu-Ray Price Drops" thread.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just ordered 10 animated ones on sale from Amazon UK:
THE BOSS BABY; KUNG FU PANDA 1 & 2 & 3; HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 1 & 2; RISE OF THE GUARDIANS; PENQUINS OF MADAGASCAR; BIG HERO 6 and MONSTERS vs ALIENS. I think 6 of them are on backorder.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
A little late in viewing this but tonite seemed like a good time since it was 115 outside so we enjoyed the coolness of the home theater. JUMANJI...very good 3D and pretty good depth and a few pop-outs when needed. :thumbsup: :3dglasses:

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I wàtched Miss Sadie Thompson Last night. The 3D was pretty good but I found the transfer just a little soft. Wish the colors popped a little more like they did in 'Inferno'.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Ant Man and the Wasp has great 3D by the way. That film will make a great 3D disc!
I liked the first ant man so looking forward to this one, last night we watched the incredibles on blu ray on the JVC Projector and was gobsmacked how good it looked... Pretty much 3D the way it popped off the screen. Sounds nuts but when 2 is available I may get the uhd version of it also.

wildbill722

Auditioning
Real Name
Bill Batchelor
Rampage 3d and Ready Player One 3d are up on Vudu. Very respectable pictures. I enjoyed each. If you just can't wait, like me; especially for these two, check them out. $20.00 for each to own.

I saw them at the IMAX theater and was expecting more. On the home theater they are very bright, no crosstalk, and colors are wonderful.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I watched the first Ant-Man in 3D last night. That was fun! I enjoyed it more the second time through. Not sure if that was due to the 3D, or if it just played better with repeat viewing.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Rampage 3d and Ready Player One 3d are up on Vudu. Very respectable pictures. I enjoyed each. If you just can't wait, like me; especially for these two, check them out. $20.00 for each to own.

I saw them at the IMAX theater and was expecting more. On the home theater they are very bright, no crosstalk, and colors are wonderful.

Just to reiterate that there is NO CROSSTALK/GHOSTING in any 3D movie. It is your equipment that is causing this problem.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I watched the first Ant-Man in 3D last night. That was fun! I enjoyed it more the second time through. Not sure if that was due to the 3D, or if it just played better with repeat viewing.

I also enjoyed it more the second time I saw it. I liked it in theaters, but it pretty much escaped my mind after I left the auditorium. When the BD3D came out, I was temporarily without a 3D display, so it sat on my shelf for a while until I was back up and running. Then, I didn't feel an urgent desire to watch it, so it sat on the shelf a little longer. When I finally did get to it, I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it - I ended up watching it two nights in a row because on that second night, I kept looking at potential options and thinking that seeing Ant-Man again would be more fun.

It's now one of my very favorite films in the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks