What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Martin...those of us that are much older than you can only say...WWHHAATT!!! We have in our sci-fi/horror collections every edition of those movies...hoping, someday for the best copy!

Just ordered HALLOWEEN 35TH ANNIVERSARY! Supposed to be the best edition so far!!!

Now back to 3D...I have the LEGEND OF HERCULES; BATMAN v SUPERMAN; GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY; to view!

Just saving up for the newest original 3Ders...CEASE FIRE, GUN FURY.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Martin...those of us that are much older than you can only say...WWHHAATT!!! We have in our sci-fi/horror collections every edition of those movies...hoping, someday for the best copy!

Just ordered HALLOWEEN 35TH ANNIVERSARY! Supposed to be the best edition so far!!!

Now back to 3D...I have the LEGEND OF HERCULES; BATMAN v SUPERMAN; GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY; to view!

Just saving up for the newest original 3Ders...CEASE FIRE, GUN FURY.

Yeah I'm off topic regards 3D.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I just received Gun Fury last week, I have seen it in 2D and enjoyed it, I hope the 3D edition adds another dimension to it.

With a DLP projector I find films like Comin’ At Ya to be perfect, I do not get eye strain, those who like projection setups I really recommend two projectors, a DLP for 3D, the glasses give added contrast, also a projector with better contrast and black levels for 2D films.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Had actually been wondering about you, Malcolm. Hope all is well.
I have not been too well, brain issues ( depression ) that needed sorting, that is fine but since then I have bad nerve damage, that’s either because of high sugar or disc compression in my back, need a scan to know for sure although I am on medication for the sugar, metformin is great.

Probably too much info for public forum but it’s not that personal, I do not mind sharing, now where’s the medicine forum lol

I missed reading this forum and the Robert Harris reviews.

3D Projectionist

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Lenny
Watched Gun Fury 3D a number of times now Martin you should enjoy it. We're having a bit of a gathering here on Nov 11th to coincide with the films release date in 1953 which will I am sure be fun also remembering what a bumper year 1953 was for top names in 3D movies. Going to include some of my own 3D footage up on the screen taken of Blackpool Illuminations as well.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yes there's nothing like a decent size screen projected image. I'm going through the Halloween type movies at the moment, Scream last night was fun and looked excellent.
I want to buy the Dean Cundey supervised edition of Halloween, I just cannot find it, was it Shout, might buy The Fog too.

What are trophy points? Do I get a free toaster at 10,000?

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Watched Gun Fury 3D a number of times now Martin you should enjoy it. We're having a bit of a gathering here on Nov 11th to coincide with the films release date in 1953 which will I am sure be fun also remembering what a bumper year 1953 was for top names in 3D movies. Going to include some of my own 3D footage up on the screen taken of Blackpool Illuminations as well.

I haven't ordered gun fury yet, I would like to get it at a better price as it works out around £40 odd to the uk.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I haven't ordered gun fury yet, I would like to get it at a better price as it works out around £40 odd to the uk.
Cost me forty dollars delivered from screen archives, I do not think it will ever get cheaper unless some European label gets it, I did not like the price but I have high hopes for good 3D.

I wish we could reverse time, have the 2007 exchange rate, it was one pound for two dollars back then, Acme are supposed to be releasing a time machine in the next few years, I will let Wile test it first.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I want to buy the Dean Cundey supervised edition of Halloween, I just cannot find it, was it Shout, might buy The Fog too.

What are trophy points? Do I get a free toaster at 10,000?

I'm not sure, your a lot better than me at that kind of thing!. If it wasn't such a hassle ( cabling etc) I think I would pick up a cheap DLP for 3D, just to much hassle though. I remember my Optoma DLP was ghosting free. A few owners including Bob Furmanek have swapped out their epsons and had good luck getting units without ghosting.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Cost me forty dollars delivered from screen archives, I do not think it will ever get cheaper unless some European label gets it, I did not like the price but I have high hopes for good 3D.

I wish we could reverse time, have the 2007 exchange rate, it was one pound for two dollars back then, Acme are supposed to be releasing a time machine in the next few years, I will let Wile test it first.

Ahh my bad, I thought it was around £40 to the uk not dollars. I'm more than happy to test your disc out whilst your doing the finishing touches :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks