What's new

HTF Special Review: Upcoming Oppo BDP-83 Profile 2.0 Universal Blu-ray Player (1 Viewer)

rabizaman

Auditioning
Real Name
rabi zaman
Nice threads going on ... Keep it up guys. I have found similar discussion in ForexTradingEVO .com

Your discussion is really knowledgeable for me and i solve my problem through your discussion.

Thank You
Nice threads going on ... Keep it up guys. I have found similar discussion in ForexTradingEVO .com
Your discussion is really knowledgeable for me and i solve my problem through your discussion.

Thank You

Thank You

rabizaman

Auditioning
Real Name
rabi zaman

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You
Nice threads going on ... Keep it up guys. I have found similar discussion in ForexTradingEVO .com Your discussion is really knowledgeable for me and i solve my problem through your discussion. Thank You

Do any of you guys have the OPPO BDP 83 SE blue ray player version or the Nu Force SE version? I am needing exceptional converters as I will be using the analog ouputs on the back of the unit, not digital...

How good is the SE and NuForce SE versions compared to the regular BDP 83 blu ray player? Opinions please????

Users who are viewing this thread