What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: The Muppet Movie, 50th Anniversary Edition (1 Viewer)

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I'm definitely holding on to my Columbia discs. I have "Movie", "Caper" and "Manhattan". Judging by the review (and great job by the way David), I'm so glad I decided to hold on to what I have. I will however follow suit and purchase "Christmas Carol" and "Treasure Island" since they are now in their OAR. I also expected more from the first 2 films, but it's all good. That money will now be spent on the latter two films.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
You're right, David, and I have to admit that I love this movie so much that I'll gladly double-dip even for a slight improvement in picture quality. It just seems like a missed opportunity for Disney, who could've done something really special, both in terms of transfer and extras.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Mark,

You're right, David, and I have to admit that I love this movie so much that I'll gladly double-dip even for a slight improvement in picture quality. It just seems like a missed opportunity for Disney, who could've done something really special, both in terms of transfer and extras.[/audio]

Agreed.

RomanSohor

Second Unit
I haven't watched it yet, but I Love how on the back of the box there's a big splash saying that it "INCLUDES WIDESCREEN & FULLSCREEN VERSIONS!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks