What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: "The Bourne Identity" (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
I was just thinking, did the director do this as a reference to his work in the BMW film series, The Hire. Was it a joke, was it a wink at the audience, was it just a plain coincidence!
Nelson,
I totally think it was a wink at the audience.
- kim

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Well, this DVD found it's way into the local Pawn Shops in record time (unusual for a new release around here). Priced at $10, there were 5 or 6 copies on the shelf. Either the buyers hated it, or the shoplifters loved it. The copies looked brand new and some still had the clear tabs on them.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
While my HT is under construction and just about completed, I was able to watch this one at a friend's house last night.
I highly enjoyed the movie and thought the choreographed fighting/ and gunplay scenes were done top notch.
Really drew you into the movie. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who likes the genre.
I will definately be picking up this one for sure!:emoji_thumbsup:
Later!
Troy

RichardCrowther

Stunt Coordinator
Does the R1 of this film have burnt-in captions and subtitles, or horrible player-generated versions, as with the R2? Unless I've just read passed it, I can't see any mention of them in the rest of this thread, so sorry if it HAS already been covered.
Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks