What's new

HTF REVIEW: The Best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog (1 Viewer)

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Triumph released a CD recently (I believe it was in November) called "Come Poop with Me" and it came with a bonus DVD. If you're a Triumph fan, you should pick it up. "No Rules in the Animal Kingdom" is one of the most hilariously offensive songs of all time.

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor

Gotta disagree: I'm a huge Star Wars fan and this was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. (And yes, it's funny because it's true.)

Pre-ordered both this and the 10th Anniversary disc last night from DDD for $10.63 each (even better than Amazon after STL).

I would imagine these may be kind of tough to come by at retail when they're released on the 10th.

Thanks for the review!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

It's on there, in the EXTRAS area, including a
montage of celebrity moments that include Don
Rickles, Simon (Star Search), William Shatner, John
Tesh
and Jerry Springer.

Just hilarious stuff!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i know the review says the dvd is about an hour long but the extra features that include the press conference have to be well over an hour themselves.

lots of stuff there including outtakes from the star wars one.
i watched every minute of this the other day.
(bbv employee privledge.)

getting this for myself as soon as the cicuit city or best buy opens.

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
I will be picking this up when it comes out. Can anyone confirm if the
controversial Quebec segment from the Toronto Shows is on this DVD?.

-Mike

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i guess it's now obvious that people dont read threads before they post in them.
2 people have asked if something is on the dvd that was mentioned right in the review.

in the deleted scenes or extra scenes , i cant remember which, there is another segment that has triumph chasing after some guy in a snowman suit.
i forget what he is called, i apolagize to canadians who know who this snowman is.

but anyway he is relentless and the snowman literally pushes triumph away several times.

then he gets a guy, who appears to have been commisioned by the festival, to alter a real snowman of this chararcter with a dog humping him.

i love it when robert can't even stop himself from laughing during the questioning.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale

His name is Bonhomme Carnaval. He is the official mascot of the Carnaval De Quebec or the Quebec Winter Carnival.

ps, it's spelled Canadians. Canadiens is the hockey team ;)

Brad M

Second Unit

:emoji_thumbsup:

I've been waiting on this since it was announced. I submitted a review at Amazon but it never made the cut. Best dvd ever, for me to poop on! Oh well, can't wait!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I saw that clip on Conan. I don't know if it's part of the DVD, but before the segment, Conan says how Bon-Jovi was begging for Triumph to interview them and do all the slams. :D:emoji_thumbsup:

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Just got it today. Oddly, every store carries it, but I have yet to find a store that carries the 10th anniversary special...huh.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter

That's rather insulting, as Triumph was only picking on French Canadians, who aren't considered Canadians in the first place.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

Umm..isn't this a network show?;) I kid, I kid!

(to pregnant SW fan) So, you have a little Future Nerd in there?

Yes future Nerd, Future Jedi.

aah, good..good..so when is he due?

Six weeks

Wow....that'll probably be the last time he sees female genitalia!

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
LOL... ok I have never seen Triumph and only seen very little of The Conan O'Brian Show for that matter! but after reading this thread (I tried to check out a few clips on the conan O'Brian website but seem to be having some probs with that)I think I will have to blind buy this one... it sounds hilarious!

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
Any word on how this DVD is selling?

I went to Best Buy and Circuit City last night and both were sold out. Went to one of the many Targets around me and they had 3 copies left.

I would recommend watching the 1 hour show one night and the extras the next night. Its almost too funny to watch!!

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks