What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: The Band Wagon - Two Disc Special Edition (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). (1 Viewer)

ChrisPearson

Second Unit
Sounds like Feinstein is reacting to Liza in much the same way as he reacted to a rather exuberant British audience during his residency at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket in London last year. Certain members of the audience were somewhat tired and emotional, shall we say, and Michael seemed somewhat unnerved by the reception he was getting :D I'm not implying Liza was drunk when she recorded this commentary, BTW :)

Roger Rollins

Supporting Actor
Liza's great on the commentary. She's being herself, which is VERY enthusiastic about THE BAND WAGON. It mirrors other things she has said in print about it over the years.

Michael fills in with important history, and it's obvious that they both love the movie..A LOT..and WHY NOT? It's a terrific movie.

Sadly, I feel it is terribly underrated. It should be more famous than it is.

Warner's new DVD is such a treasure trove that I think that most people take for granted the work they put into these releases.

There's a great review of B.W. on digitallyobsessed.com that goes into detail about the audio work done for the 5.1 in case anyone's interested.

Dom

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, I just received my order for this great title today.

My outer covering has the UPC cut from the top back.

It's such a cleanly cut rectangle that I think it's intentional.

Anyone else received it this way?

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks