What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: The Alamo (1 Viewer)

Jack _Webster

Stunt Coordinator

I guess that's me then. Oh well. It's one of my top of the year and I loved even the music.

I'll be getting Troy as well. Love my epics.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Guess this is me too as I enjoyed the film, and yes, I'll be buying Troy as well.

StephenP

Stunt Coordinator
Ron,
You and I seem to have similar tastes in these things, so I think I'll give Target my $15.99 and see if I like it or not. I was going to get it used anyway, and would probably only save 3-4 dollars and risk scratches and lost inserts etc. Nothing else I want is coming out until Halloween time anyway, (except my new son, which should be coming out any day now :) )

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Uh, I liked TROY as well... but The Alamo didn't quite entertain me as much. I liked the John Wayne version more, maybe because John Wayne as Davy Crockett seemed to fit the myth more than the man since John Wayne himself was larger than life. But if anything, this version has made me want to go pick up a book to read about the Alamo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks