What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Stitch! The Movie...(RECOMMENDED) (1 Viewer)

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
I myself am pretty sad that Disney cancelled the 2 Disc Collectors editions. I have all of them, and I was looking forward to getting more, at least for Mulan.
:confused:
Sleeping Beauty -- September 2003

The Lion King -- October 2003

Finding Nemo -- November 2003

Lilo and Stich -- December 2003

All 2 Disc Special Editions. Not to mention the "Vault Disney"-esque Escape to Witch Mountain, Return to Witch Mountain, and The Apple Dumpling Gang, which are 2-Disc SEs as well. And Wave 3 of the WDT line.

They've got 2-Disc SEs coming out the bum!

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
I really hope that the two-disc edition of Lilo & Stitch will include a full commentary track by Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois. I have this feeling that Sanders and DeBlois had a blast doing this movie. :D

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i would say it does.
i was noticing soemthing unusual about the way the backround looked, and now that you mention it, i think it was a watercolor look.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
just got back from being out of town for the weekend. I'd say I'd go home and double check the water-color thing but I think by the time I confirm some folks may have the disc in-hand :)

If memory serves me, I believe that it did have the same "water color background" look as the first movie...though I'll repeat my caveat of a sligtly less polished/developed overall appearance.

dave :)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
btw - does anyone know if it has the original voice actors? i didn't see it mentioned above...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks