What's new

HTF REVIEW: "Sanford and Son" The First Season (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Amazing. ALL Best Buy stores in the Detroit metro area have been sold out since Tuesday a.m. I did get a rain check for the price, but I am tempted to just order it from Deep Discount DVD.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm sorry you can't find it, but the fact that it is doing well is great news! I hope the situation is similar at other Best Buy stores. When I went on Tuesday, they had more copies than I would have ever imagined for a title I assumed would be hard to find. I may go up there later today to see how their supply is holding up.

I'm loving this set, and desperately want subsequent seasons to be released. I mean, we won't even see Aunt Esther until next season, if I remember correctly! So, strong sales are a great thing here.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Greg,

I was thinking the same thing how good it was they were sold out, even though I couldn't find it. I think this is strong reason to suspect they are selling well and that ALL the seasons will be released.

When the BB employee gave me the rain check, he said he had already given out about 30 just for the day! And, this was on Friday night.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,
>
Why don't you go stick your face in some dough so I can make gorilla cookies?
Bryan

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I just want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this DVD set. Every night before I go to bed I watch an episode. I am looking even more forward to the up and coming seasons with Fred's friends (Grady, Bubba, etc.), Aunt Esther, Julio, and Rollo. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks