What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Mr. & Mrs. Smith (1 Viewer)

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member

Hmmm.
I like my originality "tight" myself.

Otherwise I lose interest. :D

Why oh why do so many people spell it wrong? It's not like there's a TV show "Loost" or something...

Sebastien S

Second Unit

I like commentaries fine and think all DVD's should have at least one. That being said, I still don't listen to them very often. Therefor, they don't warrent a "double dip" for me.

I'm sure the "2 disc" edition will have at least one commentary and even though it won't be the same as the one's on the "single disc" edition, it will be good enough.

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I can't afford the constant double dipping at this state (poor college guy that I am) so it's going to have to be a rental for me while I wait to buy the re-release happening down the line.

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor
A total waste of time. I want my 2 hours back! A great premise ruined because of cartoon violence :thumbsdown:

Allen_Kir

Stunt Coordinator
I like some comentaries (like the Spykids ones) because some people giving the comentary talk about what is going on in the scene you are watching. BUT somtimes I would prefer a good documentry that will say the same things.

Agent cody banks 2 has a "visual" comentary and it is soooooo anoying every couple of minutes the picture freezes and a cast member jumps in front of the picture and says somthing stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks