What's new

DVD Review HTF Review: Hoosiers - Collector's Edition (Highly Recommended) (1 Viewer)

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

I assume you mean you can't find out how long a featurette is on this DVD? If so, that is strange.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
If you haven't picked this up yet a Walmart in Metro Detroit had it for only $9.99 today. Check your local store, YMMV. Was marked $9.99 on the shelves and rung up that way. The shelf tag even said Hoosiers CE.

EricW

Senior HTF Member

actually, when i play this on my old Pioneer DV-333 it doesn't tell me the elapsed time (i don't even know how far into it i am) but i just thought that it was one of those things studios did. then you implied it was probably my player, so i played it on my PC and lo and behold, the time's in there :P

anyways, i just watched most of the actual Milan/Muncie game and it was pretty exciting! usually sports movies based on real life are recreations of actual events that were far less dramatic (Babe Ruth did NOT hit 3 homers and immediately retire, though he did do it in his last season). though not having the shot clock and having players just stand there for up to 2 minutes while the clock ran off was kinda weird.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Just watched this. The image is fantastic and at times, felt like they were in the room with me.

Great job by MGM on this one.

Great movie too. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks