What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: COP LAND (Director's Cut) RECOMMENDED... (1 Viewer)

NolanJ

Second Unit
I think anybody who saw Rocky I and Rocky II will forever consider Stallone to be in the class of some of the greatest actors who have graced the big screen.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I saw this in the Theater when released, and I certainly agree that it is an underrated film.

Glad to hear the quality is good.

This will be mine!

john mcfadden

Stunt Coordinator
Don't just sit there !!!!! Buy this disc !!! I too agree that Stallone was robbed of an oscar nomination for "Copland" I was also surprised after watching the directors cut and then watching it again with commentary which scenes were new ....i did'nt even notice the difference!!!!!!!!!!! ....and i watched the film at least once a month.....I just wish Stallone had done a commentary track for "Rocky" now that would have been a REAL listen!! Hearing him on the "Copland" track was awesome! But the real sad point was that on the commentary Stallone states that any and all deleted scenes (extras) for the original Rocky are GONE ("They dont exist anymore")now if that is'nt a statement for film preservation ...i dunno what is.... I know it was ages ago, before anyone thought of saving stuff like this ,but it is really sad to hear

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: This is one to add to the library folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks