What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Big Fish (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I really enjoyed this movie as well. I am going to get it this weekend.
Now if Tim would just do a Special Edition of Bettlejuice....

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Nice review. This was definitely a movie you either get or you don't. Personally, I really got this movie. Of course, I also grew up with a father reciting the same old BS stories so much that I can now recite them better than he can. The ending had me choked up, what more can I say?

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
edited.... I'm just too picky. Thought it looked very good in some scenes, average in others and could have looked sharper. Wait for the SB.... GUARANTEE... It'll look improved.

Sean Scott

Auditioning
I put this movie on layway (big layaway freak when i'm broke) hahaha I decided to go with Ghosts of the Abyss but I will watch this movie next week. It's a blind buy! My friend said it was a good movie but what made me buy it was the clear box and how it looked and of course the $15.84 price tag. :D

todd stone

Screenwriter
good movie, but did anyone else just kind of feel "empty" at the end of the movie?

by empty I mean i didn't feel all that sad, nor was I moved with excitement... It didn't seem to pull me to any of those directions

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I missed this movie in the theater and watched it tonight. I will admit, I am now glad I did not see this in the theater, I would have made an idiot of myself. It may just be me, but this movie is one of the few that I can now put into that category as "it really got me".. I cried a good deal at the end, and found the entire film to be engrossing.

David_N

Stunt Coordinator

I also would have done the same because (I can't put my finger on exactly why) I was bawling for at least 10 minutes after the movie was over.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks