What's new

HTF REVIEW: "Back To The Future Trilogy" (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

Gavin_L

Second Unit
I'll be holding off on buying a copy until the widescreen dvds are fixed.
But anyways thanks for the wonderful review Ron.
Been waiting to buy this movie for a while :)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
You can see the "enhanced conversation" with Michael J Fox on Titles 3-8 of Disc 1, instead of having to watch the whole movie waiting for an icon to show up.
Thanks for the info. It should be very helpful to me. :) I tried to watch the "e.c" on my HTPC and had to jump up and hit the enter key on the keyboard when the icon would pop up. By the time I got there, the icon was usually gone, so I had to rewind and then wait for the icon to appear again.

MarcinL

Stunt Coordinator
I got to tell you I wish I never heard about this MISFRAMING, because when i watched it, like i said just few scenes are misframed, otherwised, during the movie i would have chopped heads or other phenomena, Personally i never noticed and enjoyed the movie, I propably will not exchange the disc, as there is no point in doing that, I have not caught any scenes being misframes, just the one, with the push button coat in part 2, but thats because i seen a screenshot here, NO BIG DEAL.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I watched Part 1 tonight. I too thought it could have looked a little better. But, it looked and sounded as I expected and I am satisfied. It met my expectations and I am glad to have it. I am going to be watching it again on Friday with a friend. It's great to watch this in OAR and uninterrupted by commercials as that is that way I have been watching it since I saw it in the theater 18 years ago.

I am going to hold off from watching Part II and III until I get my replacements; I rather spend my time watching it in the correct frame, no matter how small or large the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks