What's new

HTF Rainbow Six 3 Server (1 Viewer)

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
Hey everyone,

I'm going to start a nightly R63 (XBOX) Server for our use everynight so if you are looking for a place to play a specific mode just let me know and I'll set it up. It will be listed under my current gamertag "notsoslimdavy". I hope to game with all of you guys !

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
I don't get what it means when you have a dedicated server? Don't you just log on to Live and host a game, and that's considered your server? How do other people use it if you're not online?

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
Dean - I'm going to have it running from 9 PM to 7 AM EST most nights if there is an interest.

Mark - You can run R63 in dedicated mode where it will host the game while you are not playing.

Leo_P

Second Unit
I'd definitely be interested as well. My GT is A CLAN OF ONE. I'll send you a friend invite.
How many can you host?
BTW, I'm a "Team Survival" kinda guy and unless you'll absolutely get MORE players, I'd set the player limit to 12. That's because you get more maps to play on if you set it to 12.
Also, I positively HATE "Peaks". FYI, that's the snowy map in Switzerland. It blows!:thumbsdown:
That should be all for now.:b

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
I have 3mb down and 1mb up...

Leo, I added you as a friend and I'll remove Peaks from the map list for now.

BradVan

Auditioning
If you got room for one more....Gametag: silvertarpon. I am new to R63, but I have been playing Rouge Spear on the PC for a few years.

Dreen

Auditioning
Add me to the list also. MAIN DAMMIE. I too will have server up soon. I have three cable modems and I am not using all of them. 4x2/3x1.5/3x384. I will start a new thread when I have them up and running.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I just got Rainbow 6... can I get in on this too? :D

Gamertag is CanadianKnight

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
Can I be addeded to the list please? It's HTFEll. After playing with some really annoying kids this past week, I'm ready for some good people to play with.

david kennedy

Stunt Coordinator
I have just started playing r6 3 and im mostly playing t hunt would game for some team survival as well. Game tag is Knight Hawk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks