What's new

HTF NHL Fantasy League (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Ok how many here would like to start a fantasy hockey league when available. ESPN is doing free fantasy football so I imagine that the NHL will be free as well. I want to join a league this year but everytime I go through Yahoo I get joined with a bunch of guys who drop out after 2 months.
When It becomes avialable I will start a league or if someone has one let it be known.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I'm in as long as the draft will be closer to the season start. Should be interesting managing both this and HTF football at the same time.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
If you know someone else not on the forums tell them also. I figured the forums would be good because we are all here often enough to keep in contact.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Count me in. I do 2-3 Yahoo NHL fantasy leagues a year. One thing is it going to be head to head or points. I prefer head to head.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Haha, We can guide you through it my good man.

Ok who do we want for the league? ESPN or Yahoo.
I vote for ESPN which should be active any day now. Yahoo is active now for sign ups.
But I could really care less either way.
ESPN looks nicer to me as far as layout and control panel design but that doesnt make any difference in the play.
So vote and we will get it set up. I will create the league and set a password so it does not fill up with scrubs. I will take any feedback for the league setup if you want a certain thing.

Jim Barg

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim Barg
I'd like to play, as well. Tried to do Yahoo a few years ago in college, but that didn't work so well. Now that I have a few years of fantasy experience, I'd like to take a crack at it again.

Outside of one NFL.com league I'm doing with my brother and friends, the rest have been head-to-head leagues on Yahoo, so if you ask me to choose, it'd be the same setup on Yahoo. Thanks.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Another question, if we play in Jeff's league, do we win the Standley Cup? :)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Ok, I got tired of waiting for ESPN to start their NHL fantasy leagues so I went to Yahoo. The league is,

HTF Ice Assassins
League ID# is 35734
The password is htfleague

Also, I think I need 4 managers for the league too. If you are interested and would like to be one email me.

There are 12 spots open for people, which we should fill with no problem. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I can alter the scroing if you see something that doesnt look right.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks