Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
A Clockwork Orange
A Clockwork Orange who?
A Clockwork Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Earlier Chuck said that he might not be online this weekend, so I think Scott might have his pick.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
Hey, if Richard hadn't taken GoodFellas, then I would have taken it with my first pick, Lebowski with my second, and Clockwork would still be ripe for the pickin'. So be mad at him, not me. :)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Yo - Chuck or Scott, you're up!
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Well, at least you are from Dallas. I am assuming that you are a Cowboys fan.

If not.....well, don't even tell me!
Indeed I am, Rob. But that’s not such a great thing right now. 37 point to the Giants? And can’t score until it’s all over. Sigh!

At the rate things are going the Cowboys will have more losses this year than the Mavs.

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, well I guess Scott didn't get my PM. Sorry to keep everyone waiting!!
Well, over the weekend Jen stole my #4 AND my #7 (ESB and Blade Runner), Gabe stole my #8 (A Clockwork Orange) and Vickie took my #41 (Moulin Rouge). Amazingly, my #3 pick remains available:
Seven Samurai

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Some interesting differences and similarities between Draft 1 & Draft 2 that are already showing up in the first round.

There were only four of the same 1st round draft choices in both drafts:
The Godfather
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Lawrence of Arabia

Missing from this Draft’s 1st round picks were Citizen Kane and The Third Man and a notable absence of horror movies. Not included in the first Draft was any film by Hitchcock.

Surprising to me, on both Drafts were film picks that probably would not have been picked up any anyone until later. I include my own first round pick in this catagorey.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I'm back, rather uneventful weekend. Sat around at a friend's house and watched G4TV all day long. On the other hand, I bought a Patrick Star toy for a donation. I was this close to keeping it for myself. Borrowed City of Lost Children and Crazy/Beautiful from that same friend. Haven't gotten around to seeing Solaris yet. Oh well, I hope Rob gets here, I know exactly what I'm picking next.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Indeed I am, Rob. But that’s not such a great thing right now. 37 point to the Giants? And can’t score until it’s all over. Sigh!
At the rate things are going the Cowboys will have more losses this year than the Mavs.
:laugh:
Hey, I was still a die hard Cowboys fan even when they went 1-15! Of course, that one win couldn't have come against a better team....the hated Washington Redskins!

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
BTW, Rob, as Rick, Jimmy and Jimmy would say: How 'bout them Cowboys!? Anyway, good start so far. I'm rooting for ya, pal, don't screw it up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks