What's new

HTF Moto GP Championship (1 Viewer)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Great racing tonight, fellas. As usual, Mr. Thrustwell took the crown, but Darius gave him a good run for his money. Nice job hosting, SPAZ...I enjoyed running on all the different tracks.
I don't know what my availability will be tomorrow night, but hopefully I'll see some of you online again.
Damn that was fun! :emoji_thumbsup: :)

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Yup, some really good racing tonight, I'd like to thank SPAZ for hosting as well. I definitely got lucky on a couple of races, I really seemed to like the dirt early tonight :). I'll most likely be on tomorrow night as well, probably around 10:30.

hwshi

Stunt Coordinator
good stuff last night gentlemen!thanks for hosting spazz. now that i've mowed the lawn and cleaned the kitty litter on all the tracks i might actually be able to concetrate on the pavement tonight if i can make it.

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I thoroughly enjoyed it as well. Probably more than you guys since I got to see all the pretty textures at the edges of what the programmers modelled that all you people who are so good at staying on the track never get to see :D
The Bard

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
You're all welcome. It was a blast and hope to do it again. Maybe next time I'll be able to take Buck on the last corner.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I had a load of fun last night. I'll see if I can make it again tonight. If we do it tonight we should just start on suzuka and go through each track until we get to philip island.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I got on around 11 but, I couldn't find the room you guys were in. Poisonjam is on my friends list and, I could see that he was racing but, it would never say that I could join in the room. :frowning:
I'll try again. I want a crack at Buck. :D

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Derrik, I believe our host set the game to "friends only", so you would need to have SPAZ on your friends list as well. This does speak to one way that I think XBL could be improved--if you could have sent me a short message, either text or voice, that I could have retrieved, I would have had Howie add you to his friends list so you could join us.
Sorry to have missed you! Next time I'll keep on eye on my friends list more often; if I had seen that you were online, maybe I could have sent you an invite to get you in. But definitely add SPAZ to your friends; he did a great job hosting and hopefully he will be willing to do it again. :emoji_thumbsup:

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Derrick, I put in a request that night on my friends list for you and it hasn't been accepted. Make sure you accept so we can have you join the next one.

I'm up for hosting the next time, just let me know when it's gonna happen.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that Ive created a MotoGP Tournament on my site. If you are interested, please feel free to join, the more the merrier! Currently its open to 32 players (and I only have 16 motogp users registered on the site!)
The tournament will consist of 1vs1 matches. Process of elimination. Here is the bracket and rules for those interested:
http://www.ocgn.com/tournament.asp?tid=8
Thanks!!

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Anybody up for some racing this weekend? Friday night seems to be the night with the biggest turn out, so I was thinking Friday between 10:30 and 11pm est.

SPAZ, would you be interested in hosting again?

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I'm up for some racing. I've been staying up way too late every night this week playing MotoGP. I don't know if I'll be playing at that specific time, but I'll be on throughout the weekend.

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
Hey I want in this action! How do I get on SPAZ's friend list/ Is that his gamertag?

My GamerTag is: Argon52

I would love to play sometime.

Check out my future post to see if we can get a Unreal or MechAsault HTF team going.

hwshi

Stunt Coordinator
sorry out of town this weekend,but there will be a freind appartment sitting so u might see me on-line,play nice he's a newbie.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Grady, just add SPAZ to your friend's list and XBL will send a request to Howie. When he accepts, you both will be on each others' lists.

Hwshi...finally, my chance to finish ahead of ant1 for once!

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
OK. I'll host again at 10PM EST tomorrow night. However, since I'm the host I expect everyone to slow down and stay to right while I pass. Also, if we're heading into the corner, I expect to get the inside line. :D

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
Anyone want to run tonight? I'll be available anytime after 6.

Hey Buck, I saw you in the rankings last night when I was making my push into the top 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks