What's new

HTF Moto GP Championship (1 Viewer)

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Hey guys, the time is coming, and I'd like to know what night works for everyone, Friday, Saturday, or both. I'd like to have at least 8 people, but if we can get more that would be awesome.
I'd also like everyone's input on the bikes that are used, having the full version I've unlocked quite a few bikes, and I'm all for only using bikes that come with the demo. I want this to be a good time for everybody and would like to have a level playing field, kind of like NASCAR.
So sign on up and post your opinions and lets get ready for some racing :D.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I have to go to a surprise party for one of my wife's friends on Saturday (honestly, at what point do birthday parties for adults actually become kind of embarrassing? A surprise party for someone turning 31 is kind of sad, isn't it? Am I alone here? Anyway...), so Friday works best for me. But if that's no good for other people, then by all means have fun on Saturday and I'll catch the next one.
I race with the Red Bull bike with the good cornering--I forget the chap's name. I'm at work now, but I'll post it when I get home tonight.
Were you thinking of something like a 5-lap race on each of the three demo tracks? Or multiple races on one track?
This is going to be so cool... :)

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Depending on the time I can probably get on either night. I work pretty early in the morning but I am in PST so its earlier then it will be for you guys. It seems like it would be best to use just demo bikes to even the field. And I'd say 1-2 races on each track should be cool.

Xbox Live Gamertag--Darius

hwshi

Stunt Coordinator
i'm working on friday and saturday but i'll try to get online at night if i can.if so, i'm in!

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Friday is better for me but that all depends on the mood my gf is in. She's wasn't happy that NFL 2K3 took some of my time but with MotoGP she may be losing all hope. Guess I'll have to go out and get her something nice to buy her off for a little while.

Anyway, I think the standard bikes would even it out for everyone.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Edan W

Stunt Coordinator
Sign me up, I've been practicing like mad...I've only got the demo. Either Friday or Saturday night is fine for me, looking forward to it.

Gamertag: tiny elvis

Scott "E"

Second Unit
I'll be online tonight around 9 EST, kind of hard to really schedule tonights race with all the downtime. I'll try to setup a race for tomorrow night on OCGN. I hope to see you guys online tonight.

Scott "E"

Second Unit
You can only get better Calvin, I'll send you a friend invite when I get online later. I hope you decide to join us, we had a blast last time.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I'm not an Xbox Live! beta tester, but a friend of mine will be on Monday. If you guys have one next week, I'm totally game. I've played about as much as one can play in the single player game, so I'm looking forward to a renewed interest.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Another great race tonight, fellas. Hopefully we can get a good group going tomorrow night as well. As I mentioned, I've got that dumb surprise party to go to, but I hope to be home and online sometime after 10pm EST.

Side note--I'm giving up on this connectivity test thing. I've left the game disc in my Xbox for a half-hour, and it's still at the menu screen where I select Moto, Whacked, or the movie. Oh well.

Edan W

Stunt Coordinator
I'm gonna need alot more practice before I can hang with you guys at all but I had alot of fun tonight! Look forward to doing it again.

RayKk

Stunt Coordinator
Any of you guy doing it tonight? Sat night oct 19
I wanted to come of fri night, got stuck late at work.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Ok, I passed on buying Moto GP when it came out... Is the game and/or the online play that good? Because if it is, I'll try and pick up a copy of it sometime in the next few weeks...

All you guys talking about it is making me want to go get it...

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Just rent it. Go through the grand prix build up your bike and open all the tracks. they'll be saved on your hard drive and you'll have access to them online.

hwshi

Stunt Coordinator
had some great races the other night gentlemen!
my mission this week is to build up my custom bike so that it's ready for primetime,damn those challenges.hopefully i will be able to find a copy to rent.
nov.15 people are going to have their hands full the way everyones' skill level is growing.a word to the wise,start practicing if you don't want your ass handed to you every race:D

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Hey guys, sorry I didn't make it on last night, damn cable modem wouldn't stay connected for more than 20 minutes. I did however take the time to build up my custom bike, I'm now the proud owner of a 30/20/30/30 Honda NSR V4 :D. I'll probably be online throughout the day today, I'm gonna work on unlocking Sheridan, so hope to see you guys online.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks