What's new

HTF Monday Night Raw... Err, Ghost Recon (1/20) (1 Viewer)

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Well, it's Monday night. I'm taping RAW, and hopefully getting ready for some ass-kicking, Ghost Recon fun tonight on Xbox Live.

Who's in? Who's not? And who don't I have on my friends list yet?

Howie A

Second Unit
I think I am in. I might get an advanced copy of
Bourne Identity and if so I might have so peps come
over to watch it. If not I'll see you there.
But then again I might just screw the movie all together
and go on a RAMPAGE..

Have you had a chance to unlock and of the game types
you mentioned?

Look for me tonight.
Later

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Howie, I havent had a chance to unlock anything yet. I planned on doing it this weekend, and then earlier today, but I didn't get around to it. Hopefully, later this week...

I figure 9PM to start tonight, although I'll be on a bit earlier to set things up and play a quick few games with fremen42 & Viper 42. Feel free to join up if ya see me online though. :)

Joe_RM

Grip
I'm new around here, and have much enjoyed the HTF. Besides my interest in Home Theater I am also a gamer. I don't think I'm on anyones friends list, but I'll try and look out for you guys tonight.

Tag: Ghost of Deagol

Joe

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Well, I suspect my wife's off buying me Ghost Recon + the XBL Live kit right now... Hmmmm... Might not make it to tonight's game(s), but I might just. Think you lot can handle showing a noob the ropes?

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Of course we can Brian! It'll be good to have some more GR players. The more the higher bodycount, I mean merrier!

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Man, Brian is jumping on tonight and I can't be there to put the first bullet in him.:frowning:. I gotta work at 4am but if theres a game next week I'm there. :D

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I wanted to be there but they were out of rentals, so I had MechAssault instead and played it for my first time last night.

Maybe next week?

Glenn

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Okay, so my account is all setup & I'm "in" the GR menu system... How do I actually find you guys online? I've sent friend requests to Chris Flynn & JayV... What now?

JayV

Supporting Actor
Tag: Bairdy
I've sent friend requests to Chris Flynn & JayV
Ah, so you're the mysterious Bairdy! Brian, once you are in GR, sign in with your Live account. Then hit START --> ONLINE OPTIONS --> FRIENDS LIST --> FRIENDS. Select any of us who are online.

Unfortunately, GR only tells you whether someone is online or not -- it doesn't tell you where they are. Look for someone who posted in this thread or check your friends list in the Xbox dashboard (it will tell you where people are).

The system will take you to the game (you might have to wait in the lobby at this point while the current game finishes). HTF'ers are still playing as I type this.

Don't forget that in GR you need to push and hold the white button to talk.

BTW, UbiSoft says the patch is in MS's hands and should be out within a week or so. The patch is supposed to resolve the problem when you can't join or find anyone to play. Apparently it will be a forced d/load like MGP when it becomes available.

Sorry I couldn't play much (I kept trying to join, but got denied). Still, I had a bunch of fun with you guys.

And check out my spiffy new tag below!

-j

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks