HTF Merchandise

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Neil N, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

This thread got me thinking about HTF merchandise and the possibilities of a site like Cafepress. I've seen a number of websites using them, and it seems an extremely easy way of offering merchandise and making a buck or two. No merchandise to stock, no hassle with taking orders, payments, etc. I've only ever ordered a couple of coffee mugs from sites that use them, but those were of a surprisingly high quality. If the rest of their products hold up to those standards, I would think this would be a cool way to offer HTF merchandise with almost no work or hassle. I know I could use an HTF coffee mug to add to my collection. [​IMG]

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Neil:

We had a company that went all out for us making T Shirts, hats, etc. and another member that made coffee mugs for us and we had very few people that even responded to those offers. I doubt very seriously we start this back up again.

Parker

3. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

Hi Parker,
    Happy belated birthday.
    I understand where you're coming from, and that was basically the impression I got from the other thread, that it was a lot of effort for not much result. That is why I think cafepress might be a good idea. All you need is the graphics (basically just the HTF logo from the top of this page I would think). Send it to cafepress, choose which items you want to offer, and you're done. There is a set cost from cafepress per item, no matter whether one item is ordered, or 1000. You can choose whatever you want to charge based on that set cost, and you don't have to actually do anything involved in the selling of the merchandise. If you choose to sell for more than cafepress's minimum you'll get a check for that amount as profit.
    I guess I'd just like the ability to buy some HTF merchandise, and this seemed like a fairly easy, pain free way to make that possible. If not, I'll survive. [​IMG]

4. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Neil,

If you want a HTF coffee mug let me know. I still have a few and some mousepads.

5. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

Frank,
    You've got mail [​IMG]

6. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

I got the coffee mugs Frank. Thanks! [​IMG] If anyone else is looking for HTF mugs I'd suggest getting in touch with Frank...I think he still has a few left.

7. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Check out that turn-around time... 4 days.. pretty good. Glad you like them.