What's new

HTF member on the Jim Rome Show today? (1 Viewer)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
I just heard the huge call of the day on the Rome show and the caller made references to 'kicking himself in the crotch' and some movie references as well to Golem from LOTR and another I forgot. Sounds eerily like it could of been a HTF member. Anyone else catch it. I think the callers name was Christian from KC.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
I just heard the huge call of the day on the Rome show and the caller made references to 'kicking himself in the crotch' and some movie references as well to Golem from LOTR and another I forgot. Sounds eerily like it could of been a HTF member. Anyone else catch it. I think the callers name was Christian from KC.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Heh, if that wasn't an HTFer, it must be one of the biggest coincidences of all time! I mean, who talks about self-crotch-kicking, aside from us weirdos here (and even then, just the ones who have read the Star Wars DVD thread)? :D

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Heh, if that wasn't an HTFer, it must be one of the biggest coincidences of all time! I mean, who talks about self-crotch-kicking, aside from us weirdos here (and even then, just the ones who have read the Star Wars DVD thread)? :D

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
It MIGHT have been a MillarWorld member... I explained the whole crotch-kicking phenomenon over there. Tony, your name is well-known there now ;)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
It MIGHT have been a MillarWorld member... I explained the whole crotch-kicking phenomenon over there. Tony, your name is well-known there now ;)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
crotch kicking? god! I miss a couple days of browsing here and I miss it all!:D

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Some would say that its a good thing you missed out on that particular bit of fun. Its all in the Star Wars on DVD thread though.

Tony Whalen is famous, he really is...and now I'm just so afraid that the excitement over his fame will cause him to kick himself in the crotch again...of course, perhaps just perhaps, it might be time for another screening of the OT on his pants.

Seriously though, I wish I could've heard that call.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Casey, the call wasn't too bad, but of course, after he started off saying "I've resigned myself to kicking myself in the crotch rather than watch the NBA finals" followed by comparing Tayshaun Prince to Golem from LOTR's, I thought it could be a HTF member, maybe Tony, but then he took some shots a Canada not winning the Stanley Cup so it couldn't possibly have been him. Oh well, made me wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks