What's new

HTF Meets (1 Viewer)

ScottMen

Auditioning
How do you go about in getting invited to Home Theater Forum meets? I see there is one coming up in Southern California and when I tried to click on the HTF September California Meet Forum about it, I was not allowed in.
Thanks,
Scott

AllenD

Second Unit
Try e-mailing Ron or Packy for details. Southern Californians can attend but have to meet some travel restrictions of sorts. So Cal HTFers generally organize their own meets through reps, like the industrious Mr. David Tolsky, or arrange small private meets of their own. As a matter of fact, I heard of two small meets taking place this weekend. Also, the forum you're trying to open is only available to those who fulfill requirements and are attending the meet.

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Industrious...I LIKE THAT!
laugh.gif

ScottMen

Auditioning
I had read about the one in May and all the exciting things they got to do and would be interested in something like that. Is that invatation only?
Scott

Tim Travis

Agent
What local meets are going on this weekend?, or are they already over. I had so much fun at the last one that I can't wait till it happens again.
Tim
------------------

AllenD

Second Unit
David,
What can I say but YOU DA MAN!
wink.gif

Scott,
The May meet was a sign up only event. You simply requested to be added to the guest list and if there was room, you can attend the meets.
Tim,
They're small events members are holding in their homes. Like most of us, they can only accomodate a few guests due to limited space.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks